Just brought Samsung LCD-32 590 model, plz suggest...

Vagabond

Dear All,
i must say this forum helped me before buying my LCD tv...

The model (Samsung32 590) is good, nice features..

Full HD
USB Movie Play(Plays all file formats like .mkv)
Anynet+
800 W PMPO

Also i do have Hp laptop dv6703tx which has HDMI out, connected to this lcd which works great...

now the only thing i am expecting is nice audio system (5.1HT) hooking to this tv optimizing my LCD+ tata sky HD DVR (yet to buy) + DVD player !!

my budget is say 15k for all this...

plz suggest good 5.1 system abd also tell me connecting all together !

Sorry for late reply,

i bought this lcd at 34k....

i wish to buy home theater (samsung or phillips)+ tata sky HD+ but dont know how to manage with all connctions ... (i mean av cable/hdmi cable?? )

plz guide.... already with the ryb connctions which i tried on my ld dvd to this lcd.... this lcd doesnt hav av out but simple audio jack out....

reply guyz!!

Hello everyone,

after watching my LCD i looked for TS HD+ but its only available in metro cities, so i m planning to buy it from pune...

i looked fot good HT system and same time come to know about samsung`s Anynet feature for which i find Samsung HT c550 as suitable,

i request all of you to suggest me regarding the same...

those who r having c550 let me know its performance, those who r having some other HT plz suggest tht model (connecting to this lcd)

i want it for HD vdos and listening to music... my budget is around 20 k max...

plz suggest !! thanx in advance...

anynet might be useful.. and its similar like panasonic vierra and lg simplink... however at a cost of quality..

so avoid samsung htib... its will be only attract guests who will just look at it and praise.. but once u crank it up.. its gonna die on you....

better of with a philips... or as i recommended onkyo 3100 or if mudget can be taken till 23-24 onkyo 3300

however keep in mind that onkyo's are just HT receiver+sub+speaker package and you will need dvd p extra.. so my best bet would be on philips.... amazing vfm at that price point and too good sound.. samsung and lg are just home electronic makers.. just to increase their market share.. they started of with HT's and then laptops and what not..

avoid... samsung no no.. not even lg or sont htib..

philips way better than them..

and as far as anynet funcationality is considered.. you can always upgrade to a universal remote say 6 months later and you are all set.. control any device in the world..

however i prefer seperate remotes...

thanks iron horse for ur suggestion, i just went thro this phillips HT model looks awesome to me....

now, i hav a doubt hope u clear it..

i hav this samsung lcd to which my 1 TB HDD(with power supply) works flawless... all my .mkv high definition vdos run fine, i want to take its digital sound output and give it to 5.1HT so that i hav all around theater like effect.. the tv has optical audio out, audio jack out ....

is it possible to get this optical out supplied to ht and get a 5.1 effect if yes then suggest such HT models...

also will phillips HT5530 supports my 1 TB HDD and play files like.mkv ??

I bought this tv, 32C590 for my uncle just 3 days ago for Rs. 29,400. It's sound is great and packed with full of features.

Hi Pavan,
How is the performance of the 32 C590 ? Also can you tell me where to get .mkv format movies on the net

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back