up for sale a Nice JVC Amplifier PLUS Six Rahman sealed records. For Rs. 10,500/-.
Out of this amount 6000 will be given to charity in your name. Receipt of charity will be given to you.
(1) JVC Amplifier is in good condition working flawlessly. I bought it second hand. 50Watts power. Comes with Original Operating Manual. It is a good amplifier with discrete components, 5 band equalizer with Tone Defeat, Loudness switch to listen at low volume and with phono inputs. More Information here : JVC A-X40
(2) NEW A. R. Rahman Records. Six opened only once and one played only few times. So are brand new. Actually I had more but one was given to a member and other gifted to a friend. I am not keeping any as I don't listen to it. This title sells for about 1500/- each online. So they are worth 9000 rupees.
Kindly Note : (1) No separate sale of items (2) No Returns (3) All sales are final (4) You are most welcome to visit my home and check both items. (5) I am making loss here so No bargaining please. (6) Can send more pictures if anyone wants.(7) if there are more than one buyer please allow me to decide whom to sell as convenient to me. Hope you all understand. (8) Also please do give me time to respond.
Thanks and Regards
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.