These are hands down the best closed-back cans for under $1,500 .Bass on this headphone is the strong point and personally I believe that it rivals the Audeze LCD2 Bass. Very potent, very clear and oh so satisfying. It has that deep rumble with light to moderate kick factor. It is more relaxed than punchy, which is rare to hear in bass heavy headphones. The Low end is also lightly colored and leaning away from being analytical or natural. It has some color, but just enough to keep things fun and very Hi-Fi at the same time. Mids and Vocals are stellar despite not being so clear in comparison to the newer generation of Orthos. They are very forward, very immersing and well placed. They are large and spacious with excellent depth and control when it comes to vocals. Shockingly so at times as there are many instances during some of my favorite tracks that take my breath away. Highs are smooth and a bit lack luster, they are a little bright and lack fluidity. Meaning they have a tendency to provide a relaxing upper regions experience but at the cost of responsiveness. Accurate is not a term I would use to describe the upper region of the DX-1000. They sound phenomenal, they design is second to none, and it really is even a beautiful piece to showcase in your office or other area. They have a similar design to the Sony R10, which runs above $4K .. My asking price is 25k including shipping.
All offers welcomed.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.