• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale JVC HA-RX900 Full Sized Headphones

AV Cables
Status
Not open for further replies.

vasishta.sushant

Selling JVC HA-RX900! which are available in pristine condition.

Purchased in June 2011 (less than two months old)

No Indian Warranty but I can give a week's testing warranty. No original box present. Only the headphones and 6.5mm gold plated converted, as shown in the pics.

They sound just amazing but I need IEMs. I can't sleep comfortably with these on my head.

Will be shipping from Gurgaon, Haryana. Local buyers can come and pickup.

Shipping is on Buyer and can cost like 200 bucks. These are quite big headphones.

PM/Post in this thread for any further details.

Here is a small review on head-fi: JVC HA-RX900 after 100+ hours of burn-in, a mini review. (pics added!)

Mandatory Pics: (Apologies for the bad pictures. I currently don't have any better cam)

View attachment 4839

View attachment 4840

View attachment 4841

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  5. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  6. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  7. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  8. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  9. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
Last edited:

anm

hey - how good/ bad is the sound leakage for a late night listening in the bedroom without waking up kid and her mom!

vasishta.sushant

These work fine without any amp (check the link for detailed specs). I use them directly with my netbook (foobar with WASAPI).

The only mod done is felt removal and stuffing of some white cushioning material to tame the bass. Wanted to do the damping using Dynamat but then left the idea.

anm

yes, I read the threads - dynamat seems to add too much weight to the cans. I may be in gurgaon this sat for rakshabandhan.

anm

hey - just before starting for gurgaon this morning, I read your post so it was quite sad. Wanted to come over to meet up anyways but couldn't as wife had not eaten anything and I had to rush back to Delhi to meet my in-laws. Hoping I would be able to come over to Gurgaon for longer period soon.

novice-akki

@ anm - Sorry mate, I needed a pair of HP's urgently as my other SONY HP died on me, just stumbled on this post and took it further from there.

@ Sushant - Many thanks, HP recd. as described (pristine condition) just one thing, are they broken-in or would need a few hours ?

Thanks again for all the trouble this morning.

vasishta.sushant

Glad to hear that you got them in perfect condition.

They were in the process of burnin. I've spent like odd 50 hours, using a combination of white noise, pink noise and frequency sweep of around 60Hz.

Status
Not open for further replies.