Kaiboer K320i DVD Player + Media player please post your reviews!!!

mrigesh

please give me your reviews about Kaiboer K320i.

57974038.jpg

Seems to be good palyer.. supports 1080P videos and all the popular formats.. with network support and also has E-Sata..

Thanks in advance

I dont think so that it is available on ebay..

I am getting it for 7000 buks.. Is it worth????

Need some help from you guys..

Last edited:
These are some details i have go it..
1276239193.jpg

1280288079.jpg

K320i
Chipset Realtek1073DD C+
Hardware parameter CPU: 400MHz MIPS
DDR2 SDRAM:128MB
NAND FLASH:256MB
Video output HDMI1.3 output,Composite output,YPbPr output
Video format RM/RMVB
MPEG1/2/4 Elementary (M1V, M2V, M4V)
MPEG1/2 PS (M2P, MPG)
MPEG2 Transport Stream (TS, TP, TRP, M2T, M2TS, MTS)
VOB,AVI, ASF, WMV, (MKV)
MOV (H.264), MP4, RMP4
Video codec MPEG1,VCD1.0/2.0,SVCD,HD MPEG2 MP/HL,ISO.IFO,VOB,TS
HD MPEG4 SP/ASP, Xvid ,H.264 BP L3,MP L4.1,HP L4.1
WMV9,VC-1 AP L3,DivX3/4/5
XVID SD/HD,RM/RMVB 8/9/10
Audio output HDMI1.3 output
Stereo output
Digital optical output
Coaxial output
Audio format AAC, M4A ,MPEG audio (MP1, MP2, MP3, MPA)
WAV ,OGG,WMA
Audio codec MPEG?Layer 1/2/3(2-CH) and MPEG?1/2(Multi-Channel)
LPCM,ADPCM,FLAC,AAC,WAV,OGG
Dolby Digital ,RA1/RA-cook/RA-Lossless
USB HOST USB host connect with various usb device directly.
Network connector Network 10/100M support playback via network.
Support USB WIFI dongle,802.11n.
Network function Youtube,Youku,Picasa,Flickr,Rss news,Weather,Internet TV
File management Support file copy/mark functions.
Picture format JPEG,BMP,PNG,GIF
Subtitle format MicroDVD [.sub],
SubRip [.srt],
Sub Station Alpha [.ssa],
Sami [.smi]
Idx+Sub
PGS subtitle
OSD language Simplified Chinese/ Traditional Chinese
English/Spanish/Russian /Dutch/Italian/French/German
Subtitle language Simplified Chinese/ Traditional Chinese/English
Turkish/Greece/Hebrew/SE European, Central European,
Cyrillic, Western, Unicode (UTF8).
Standard Accessary Remote control 1pc
SATA Cable 1pc
Manual 1pc

Last edited:
Here's the link for a "better" product from the same company. They have a dealer in Mumbai who quoted Rs. 8999 + 275 for shipping to Chennai.

Kaiboer K550i transinnovators.com

Is it worth buying? Features seem to be plenty but how would be the quality? It is a Chinese product after all. Kaiboer has a separte website.

Regds / Shailender

Hello
Hey.. Mrigesh

It's a new player into the Indian market but it's the best product in the range of 7000 if compared to other players..

I have been to this persons office and seen the player.. it's a great player with a dvd drive and works as a media player..

The interface is also quite good and it's very simple to use..

The seller is providing a warranty with the bill on this so no problem.. and also will be providing support after the warranty is over..

I think in the range of 7000 it's the best media player available and also supports all the file formats which is it's plus point..

I am using a Zinwell ZP500 from the same seller..

Hello
Hey.. Mrigesh

It's a new player into the Indian market but it's the best product in the range of 7000 if compared to other players..

I have been to this persons office and seen the player.. it's a great player with a dvd drive and works as a media player..

The interface is also quite good and it's very simple to use..

The seller is providing a warranty with the bill on this so no problem.. and also will be providing support after the warranty is over..

I think in the range of 7000 it's the best media player available and also supports all the file formats which is it's plus point..

I am using a Zinwell ZP500 from the same seller..

Hi Sidhes,
Could you please provide me with the address of the dealer you mentioned in your post.
I would surely love to give an audition to this player.

580i seems to be very good.. however depends on the product quality..

after chking the specs seems to be irresistable.. 580i

bdp+media player+ etc+etc... + hdd bay as well..

Any updates on this player? I have sent them an email this morning with regds to the price & brief on their models.

From what I have read in another forum, the BR player will not play all discs due to licensing issues with Sony. But this is purely hearsay.

So, the 320i was quoted at Rs. 7000 by this dealer in Thane? eBay has it listed for 9k. A dealer in Hong Kong is selling it for 6k and is offering to ship it for 7.5k to India. I'd love to hear from somebody who owns this device ...

Any reviews on this, I couldnt find anything much on the net as well, but whatever I have heard Zinwell seems to be a pretty good one as well...Pl post any reviews on this!

Anyone having Hi Def Audio decoding AVR has testing Hi Defination codecs playing ability of Kaibar??
Is there any international forum discussing this?

For my friend we had very bad expereince of decoding ability of Nationite HDVP 2 ..on the top of it lack of product and apathy of distri :(

crn12: Have you heard back from TransInnovators? They are the same mob who are selling it on eBay.

The fact that this player comes with a DVD option is attractive to me and I'm keen to get more info on it.

Polaris: Yes I did hear back from them & I'm inclined towards the 530i which is priced at INR 8999/-, however not yet decided to buy this or the other branded players...My only thought is I don't see a lot of reviews on this co. on the web?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back