Kenwood Integrated Amp service in Bangalore

djzek

Hi All,

I just joined this forum. This is my first thread/post. Happy New year to all.

I am in search for a good reliable/service centre around bangalore to fix my Integrated Amplifier by Kenwood (KAX-48). I got it repaired once but it is not sounding as it originally did. Also need to service the Kenwood 10band Equalizer too.

I searched on google but I don't think they have authorized service centre for home audio.

Please advice.

-Zeki

Hi-Tech Service point
277, 5th cross, 6th block, Behind Bethany School,Koramangala
080 4110 5050

They undertake repairs for all high end Audio/Video equipment.Recommended to lots of friends and all are satisfied customers.

I am also on a look out for a good pair of hands who can fix my Kenwood CD and double tape player. The CD player is not working on this.

Better late than never....

I got the amp repaired and it works great like new. Thanks to George.
Philip is a great guy. Had a great time working with him.

Better late than never....

I got the amp repaired and it works great like new. Thanks to George.
Philip is a great guy. Had a great time working with him.

HI,
Please share the contact details for Philip have some equipment that needs to be fixed.

HI,
Please share the contact details for Philip have some equipment that needs to be fixed.

Happy to Help!

Philip Isaac
Lizzner Radio & Television Institute
1, Vasanth Nagar, 13th Cross, 1st Main Road, Vasanth Nagar, Vasanth Nagar
Bangalore, Karnataka 560052
India
+91 80 2226 9360

He runs an institute, please don't consider as a service centre. He is a great guy. Lot of knowledge he has, was a great learning for me.

I had to push him to get this done, because he was a bit low as his dad had passed away just a while before I had gone there.

Please carry a schematic diagram, that will help.

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back