Kenwood Performance Series car amplifiers offer long-term reliability and superior sound quality in a compact, no-nonsense package. The KAC-9105D mono sub punches out up to 900 watts RMS to your subwoofers. A rugged cast-aluminum heatsink combines with two cooling fans to keep this amp running at optimal temperatures, even when you're pushing your system hard. And this bass workhorse will handle a 1-ohm load without breaking a sweat, so go ahead and hook up multiple subs.
A built-in low-pass filter lets you adjust the output so you'll get the best sound possible from your subwoofer/box combo. You can dial in up to 18 dB of bass boost if you want to fatten up the sound. A switchable subsonic filter eliminates inaudible, ultra-low noise that could detract from your sub's performance.
An aluminum cover plate covers and protects the amp's controls and connections, giving your installation a professional look. Speaker-level inputs and signal sensing turn-on allow these amps to hook up to factory radios without preamp outputs.
Asking Price 7000, plus shipping 750/-
Message me if you are interested
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.