Klipsch HDT 500 Or Paradigm Cinema 90 CT OR Deftech ProCinema 600 System

Kittu

Guys ,

I am planning to add one more 5.1 setup to my Onkyo TX-SR-608 AVR. While my DIY skills are zero , I have narrowed down on 3 products which fit in my budget...

Unfortunately no place to audition these in bangalore ... This is going to be mainly for movies and music too(videos) ....

This is for my living area 16 X 13 . Please share your thoughts...

1 ) Cinema 90 CT - Welcome to the New Official Paradigm Website.

2) Definitive Technology - ProCinema 600 System

3) HD Theater 500 (HDT 500) Home Theater System - Home Theater Speakers, 5.1 Home Theater with Subwoofer, Bookshelf Speakers, Center Speaker and Surround Sound Speakers - Specifications

TIA
Kittu:cool:

KIttu,

If you arn't able to audition any one of them, where do you plan to purchase them from?

IMHO, the choice should be between option 2 & 3.

BTW, you know which one I would go for :rolleyes: :D :beer: (with good reason to boot):indifferent14:

There are dealers who can only get me on order no auditions ? :sad:

Read in lot of forums that klipsch wont even stand a chance near paradigm 5.1 system ...

All this reading is talk in air, what if you do not like the sound of the paradigm's???
Then what? You will be straddled with something you do not like :(
Best bet is to buy a 5.1 that you can hear & like, only way out!

Yep totally agree !!! I will get to audition Klipsch they are getting stock next week.... :clapping:

Any Paradigm / Def tech owners in bangalore who can invite me for a short audition pleeaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee :rolleyes:

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back