• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Klipsch Image S4i & Unopened Original Apple Earphones

Mogami Cables

utkarsh

I am putting up my Klipsch Image S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-Button Apple Control and Unopened Original Apple Earphones for sale

Klipsch Image S4i:
Condition : 9.5/10

I have use them ~100 hours bought them from R City Mall Apple Store in Nov 2011 for Rs.4500
7068296141_c750e6c344_d.jpg

7068296629_6aacfb4159_d.jpg

Expected price : Rs 3800
Current Price: Rs 4400 on flipkart
Flipkart.com: Klipsch Image S4i Headphone: Headphone

Apple Earphones :
Condition : 10/10

6922216100_5584808c92_d.jpg

7068297625_88a99cd81d_d.jpg

These earphones came with iPhone 4 which i purchased in April 2011. I never used it i was using Head Direct RE0)
Expected price : Rs 700

Current Price : on ebay it is 850 to 1500 Rs

I am sure they can find an owner that will appreciate them.

As for the Klipsch S4i itself, if you haven't read the reviews, the most prominent feature is the amazing treble and highs they reproduce. The details are astounding . The mids are fairly neutral, and the bass is very well controlled but not over-compensated. This is not the basshead's can like Beats by Dr. Dre. They are quite good overall while also being very comfortable. The level of sound isolation is good, the headphones feel light in your ears, and they seem comfortable for hours of continued use.

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

utkarsh

Apple Earphones are sold.

Klipsch Image S4i is available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

saurigr8

Apple Earphones are sold.

Klipsch Image S4i is available.

Dear Friend ,

My intention is not bump on your quote but as a member of hifivision i think it's my duty to inform you Klipsch S4i is availabe on web for INR 3850/- with free shipping on ITWARES.com and other sites also, refer below link for your confirmation.

Klipsch Image S4i Black In Ear Headphones With Mic

Please don't take my comments in negative way .

utkarsh

Dear Friend ,

My intention is not bump on your quote but as a member of hifivision i think it's my duty to inform you Klipsch S4i is availabe on web for INR 3850/- with free shipping on ITWARES.com and other sites also, refer below link for your confirmation.

There must be many online portals selling the item at different prices. May be at Amazon.de your can get at 2500Rs that doesn't mean that i should lower the price.
Many of Fellow Members will only buy from the trusted site. You can get very good offers from Naaptol but many times packages are fake sending incomplete and duplicate accessories.

saurigr8

There must be many online portals selling the item at different prices. May be at Amazon.de your can get at 2500Rs that doesn't mean that i should lower the price.
Many of Fellow Members will only buy from the trusted site. You can get very good offers from Naaptol but many times packages are fake sending incomplete and duplicate accessories.

Dear Utkarsh ,

The Link i provided is a very much trusted online store as far as i know them and their showroom is also approachable , anyways best of luck for your sale buddy .

denzong

does the klipsch have a mic. i am looking for a good headphones along with mike. if yes then PM me urgently.

utkarsh

Yes all models name ending with 'i' has a mic.