Price - 4200/- + Shipping as actual
Ebay.in listing - eBay
Max resolution 2576 x 1932
Low resolution 2304 x 1728, 2048 x 1536, 1552 x 1164
Image ratio w:h 4:3, 3:2
Effective pixels 5.0 million
Sensor photo detectors 5.4 million
Sensor size 1/2.5 " (5.75 x 4.31 mm, 0.24 cm)
Pixel density 20 MP/cm
Sensor type CCD
Sensor manufacturer Unknown
ISO rating Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800
Zoom wide (W) 38 mm
Zoom tele (T) 380 mm (10 x)
Digital zoom Yes, 5 x
Image stabilization No
Auto Focus Multi-zone, Center Spot, 3 point selectable
Manual Focus No
Normal focus range 60 cm
Macro focus range 12 cm
White balance override 5 positions
Aperture range F2.8 - F8.0
Min shutter 8 sec
Max shutter 1/1700 sec
Built-in Flash Yes, pop-up
Flash range 4.9 m
External flash No
Flash modes Auto, Fill-in, Red-Eye reduction, Off
Exposure compensation -1 to 1 EV in 1/2 EV steps
Metering Multi-segment, Center weighted, Spot
Aperture priority Yes
Shutter priority Yes
Focal length multiplier
Lens thread No
Continuous Drive Yes, 2 fps, up to 4 images
Movie Clips Yes, 640 x 480, 13 fps, MPEG-4
Remote control No
Self-timer Yes, 2 or 10 sec
Timelapse recording No
Orientation sensor Yes
Storage types SD/MMC card, Internal
Storage included 32 MB Internal
Uncompressed format No
Quality Levels Best, Better,Good
LCD 1.8 "
LCD Dots 134,000
Live View No
USB USB 1.0 (1.5Mbit/sec)
Environmentally sealed No
Battery AA (2) batteries (NiMH recommended)
Weight (inc. batteries) 330 g (11.6 oz)
Dimensions 98 x 76 x 72 mm (3.9 x 3 x 2.8 in)
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.