Koetsu Finally done right !!!

eastofthesun

Hello Hello people after 6 months of patiently waiting to get my new Koetsu cartridge installed with a new SME tone arm its finally done and i feel so chuffed and the sound is to die for. Heres a shout out to you HARSH MERCHANT & JIGNESH KHATIWALLA thank you guys for making it happen!! Now for some happy listening over the weekend!
Cheers!
Anand Iyer

Good show! Those cartridges are well regarded.
What was the problem you had with the setup?

Why don't you share some some pictures of your rig for us?

Regards

Hello Hello people after 6 months of patiently waiting to get my new Koetsu cartridge installed with a new SME tone arm its finally done and i feel so chuffed and the sound is to die for. Heres a shout out to you HARSH MERCHANT & JIGNESH KHATIWALLA thank you guys for making it happen!! Now for some happy listening over the weekend!
Cheers!
Anand Iyer
Congratulations

Cheers!
Anand Iyer

Which koetsu is it?
Black, Rosewood sig or from the Urushi line.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back