• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Krell S 300i 6 months old with bill and warranty

Dear FMs
Im putting up my beloved Krell for sale as Ive been so impressed with the machine that Ive decided to go the 'separates' way. With Krell phantom preamp and krell 275 power. As is evident you need cash for that and hence my sale situation:D.
As for the Krell its reviews can be found on many websites but most of them don't do justice to its potential which can be experienced only when you come across it.
this Krell unlike its predecessors goes very well with lesser speakers and components in the whole audio chain and makes everything sound its potential.
With a robust power stage and doubling the output when the impedance is halved gives it a sense of control thats rare at price points much above its. Its very difficult to do better in the Bass dept. than a Krell and it sure lives up to the reputation.
Condition: 10/10 no dents, no scratches, no paints fade
Original Packing available
Shipping at a buyers cost and risk
Expected price: 1,50,000.00

SPONSORED ADS
Last edited:

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS