KV-907 Stereo System Class AB Integrated Amplifier /With Floor Standing Towers

CAPT BAURY

KV-907 Stereo System Class AB Integrated Amplifier /With Floor Standing Towers
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

Found Panda Audio amplifier with floor standing towers in Amazon India.
It has got good features like Bluetooth and sing along functions.
I want to use it with my media player (analouge output) and mobile using bluetooth.
Don't know how the sing along function will work and mike connectivity for same.
Wonder where I can audition it AND HOW GOOD THE TOWERS ARE?

Appreciate feedback from members.:clapping:

Below is the link and other specs:

KV-907 Stereo System Class AB Integrated Amplifier: COPPER: Amazon.in: Electronics

STEREO SPEAKER SYSTEM WITH SING ALONG FECILITY KV-907 Stereo System 400 Watts RMS Achieve maximum performance from your stereo components with our flagship speaker system. Only live sounds better. . Stereo Integrated Amplifier Bluetooth connection Floor Standing Front/Main Channel Towers: Low/Mid Frequency Transducer: 6.5" X 4 Nos Silk Dome Tweeters 4" X 2 Nos Enclosure Type : Bass Reflex Dimension W X H X D mm: 225 X 775 X 255 mm Weight : 11 Kg each Sing Along Feature SPECIFICATIONS: OUTOUT POWER (per channel) 8 ohms 20 Hz to 20kHz 0.1% THD, 120 watts RMS . 4 OHMS 1kHz, 0.1% THD, 200 watts RMS DISTORTION SMPTE-IM, less than 0.05% . THD less than 0.1% at rated Power (22Hz-20kHz) Frequency Response 22 Hz to 20kHz, +0/-1 dB, 1 watt Damping Factor Greater than 150 NOISE 100 dB below rated output (A weighted) SENSITIVITY 140 mV (for rated power at 4 ohms) . CD, DVD, AUX Input ,Volume Control at Max VOLTAGE GAIN 39 dB (CD,DVD,AUX Input,Volume at Max INPUT IMPEDENCE 20 K ohms unbalanced Amplifier Protection Full Short Circuit, open circuit, ultrasonic, and . RF Protection LOAD PROTECTION On/off muting and DC - fault protection TOPOLOGY 2 Channel Power Amplifier with Integrated . Tone Control, balance and input selector OUTPUT CIRCUIT TYPE

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91e61TVoq-L._SL1500_.jpg[/URL]
91e61TVoq-L._SL1500_.jpg

Since you are located at Mumbai, you could visit Lamington Road. There is a small shop called Choudhary trading which is the shop for Panda audio gear. They had a listening room at Lamington road, but i wonder if it is still exists.

Regarding the amp you mention, I have no information. I am basically into the listening of Vinyl-stereo gear. Panda audio amps used to fascinate me about 10 years back because of their low price range. I feel you could also check out the availability of your requirement at DNM audio. Mr Dilip Bajaj used to sell some nice stereo amps and speakers about a decade ago.
Norge is another good indian amp but they cater more to stereo for 2 channel audio.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back