Landmarkonthenet..Never Again!

sarith

I ordered two audio CD from Landmarkonthenet on 5th August. After multiple calls and messages, I got my CD today evening.

One CD I was looking forward to was 'Robert Miles - Dreamland' imported 'Arista' label CD. Even in my order form, it is clearly mentioned that it's a 'import' CD. Here's the link.

Dreamland Import by Robert Miles - Buy online at Landmarkonthenet.com

On 14th August, it showed on their webpage that the CD is 'Currently unavailable'.

I commented on their FB page that I am curious if I will be delivered the said 'imported' CD as I already possess Indian manufactured audio CD of the same title/album (no reply yet).

Today, 20th August evening around 6pm, I received my CD only to realize that they sent me a Indian manufacture Sony DADC CD instead of the advertised 'Import' 'Arista' CD. Another Tata (trend) enterprise going to the dump it seems.

Check 'post to page' section of their FB page..

https://www.facebook.com/landmarkstores/posts_to_page

Last edited:
Why would I want to own two identical CD from the same Indian manufacturer?!!

wocO04vVcRiiZUX6d9xu_aXvHnmhoXexK30df5GdyJU=w1119-h671-no

UsOxyli8qupY8LIQS8rRZcvUy8jxYmYjPQ1DIjz5hmU=w1119-h671-no

All I want to say is, don't go for the ads. The 'imported' Arista label Dreamland CD is again available in their on-line store.

I wonder, if they wish to sell Sony manufactured CD, why would they advertise it as imported Arista CD while their Sony CD ad has a 'currently unavailable' status?

Robert Miles Dreamland by Robert Miles - Buy online at Landmarkonthenet.com

Dreamland Robert Miles by Robert Miles - Buy online at Landmarkonthenet.com

I called their customer care number and they have asked me to send a mail to their 'customer care' :indifferent14: which I already did. It's not just about money, but making a fool out of customers isn't cool.. let's wait and see.

Editing my post to add that I received reply saying that their inbox is full so my email couldn't be delivered.

3GBbKadyFBeniXiLe46T-1mv-UXS_fkNe-CcICC8sas=w1320-h304-no

Last edited:
I got an email from customercare of landmarkonthenet asking for snapshot of product I received (CD) on 21st August and I sent them pics on 22nd August. Waiting for a reply...

They have pathetic update of website & dumb customer care..Even I ordered for the audio CD of Julie-Ahsas-Chalte Chalte few months back.They have listed it as Audio CD with proper Covers but instead of Audio CD I received Mp3 Cd.When I complained about it they asked me to send snaps of the CD which I have received and to the extend of my surprise I received the same Mp3 cd as replacement.. :( & no body bothered to update the listing on website too..
Again after lots of juggling with customer care they refunded my money and updated the listing..But it still shows the cover of Audio CD.

They have pathetic update of website & dumb customer care..Even I ordered for the audio CD of Julie-Ahsas-Chalte Chalte few months back.They have listed it as Audio CD with proper Covers but instead of Audio CD I received Mp3 Cd.When I complained about it they asked me to send snaps of the CD which I have received and to the extend of my surprise I received the same Mp3 cd as replacement.. :( & no body bothered to update the listing on website too..
Again after lots of juggling with customer care they refunded my money and updated the listing..But it still shows the cover of Audio CD.

Wow..

I called them couple of times and their response were decent. A lady attended my calls though I wondered if it was a computer generated reply.

Whenever I inquired about my order, the reply was 'your order will be processed in 2 to 3 working days'..nothing more :). I hope the issue get solved well.

Dude They are not just pathetic or dumb, they are frauds. It was clear to me after I received a reply today evening (as a reply to my query sent on 22 August)..Let these Landmark beggars go and have Pulav with my 500 bucks. Shameless creatures :mad:

"Customercare <[email protected]>
6:26 PM (5 hours ago)

to me
Dear Sarith,

Please be informed that we have delivered the correct product title Dreamland Import Arista label audio CD which has been ordered by you and the EAN number 890701106637 also matching with received product.

With Warm Regards,

Nisha

Customer Care Team ? Landmark Limited |E-TAIL"

TATA Group is no more the old TATA Group. They are a group of CHEATS!!!!!!!!

The Nano appealed to me a lot, as a second car to cater to the low distance tit bits. Just did not buy due to the TATA tag on it !! The TATA GROUP is run by a bunch of daylight robbers & scamsters.

What made me angry is the fact that I ordered on 5th August and it took so many days for the CD to arrive my door step. It's so hard for someone to attend calls in their customer care section..

I had to keep on calling and when I inquire about when the CD will be delivered, the woman, who attends the call gives a robotic response "Your order will be processed in two to three days"..Whenever I called and asked about the CD, this was the response and not a word more..

Finally, when I complained about the CD being Indian and not imported as advertised, I was asked to sent snapshot of CD which I did (CD was still sealed) and after waiting for almost 17 days (again) I sent them a message "What happened to my query on CD"..

No replies..I commented on their FB page as them being cheats and I receive a reply on my mail that they sent me a imported arista label CD with matching EAN number.

I replied "when did sony dadc mumbai india manufactured CD became 'imported' and that too Arista label? Arista is nowhere mentioned on the CD or CD cover..Sony dadc is nowhere mentioned in your ad either"..No replies yet..When did Arista and Sony DADC India CD shared identical EAN number?

I have never encountered such shameless unprofessional people like this before in my life..I didn't use profanity as the person who attends the calls and sends email is a woman..Landmark FB 'post to page' is filling with complaints..

BTW, I tried to sent mail to the advertised trent tata customer care email id and this is what I got

"[email protected]
Aug 21

to me
Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

customercare@trent-tata com (I removed . or it gets posted as a link)

The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly."

No point in burning blood on this because we have people who do not hear difference in MP3 and Flac. AC is just a machine for cold air, does not matter if it is window of split. So when we are surrounded by these kind of people, I suspect if they are even able to understand what you are trying to say because for them, a CD is nothing but a round-shaped shiny plastic object.

Back