LCD/LED for 55k?

eraserhead

Hey guys,
I'm looking for LCD or LED tv for 55-60k...
Bit more about myself and my requirement.

I'm a filmmaker by profession and as you can imagine an avid film lover as well.. I also play a lot of console and pc games...
Most of the content I have are either 720p or 1080p... Since HD came in I seldom watch SD and only do it when its HD alternative cant be found...

Now, my room is around 12" wide end to end where I plan on putting the tv so after reading articles here I zero-ed in on 42 inch..but I get so confused reading reviews especially different sites give different rating (vastly diff) to brands and models..then some models arent available in india... So finally I found this site and Im glad I did..

I want to be able to use my TV as a monitor as well (via HDMI,that my gpu supports easily) for Editing purposes as well as gaming n movies..
I want the TV to have good contrast ratio as well cause when I'll edit and do color correction on it, I wish for it to be reflected faithfully so that I know what content I'm authoring on blu ray...
Good sound wont hurt either though I plan on buying 5.1 speakrs with it..

Net/Motion Controls are all cool features that I assume comes in this price range generally...

So please help me out and suggest what I should get...

Many thanks

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back