Putting up for sale my Leben 300xs tube amplifier. There are reviews in many places, this amp really does not need an introduction. Fabulous string tone, extremely natural human voice and rich harmonic texture. It is four years old, purchased from ARN systems, the tubes are original ones, the amp has been used in a non-smoking environment and is very well maintained. The amp has a superb headphone output and can easily drive monitors from 86 db sensitivity and above. I am the first owner, it has seen me through three speaker upgrades and two digital sources. This amp can form the heart of a serious high end system costing seven to eight lakhs.
The present price is not known exactly to me, but it would be about 2.5 Lakhs. I am asking 1.45 lakh (one lakh forty-five thousand) for this amp. In this I will include for the buyer a Beyerdynamic DT880 headphone in superb condition. Picture of headphone is not attached because it is for free. Original box of the amplifier and headphone are available. Will ship to anywhere in India by DTDC etc. at buyers cost. Am willing to negotiate a bit but please be realistic.
Looking forward to enquiries
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.