LeEco Super 4 Series TVs launched in India -

ratheesh

Despite the financial crisis running through it's roots, LeEco introduced LeEco Super4 Ecotv range in India - An amazon exclusive.

https://youtu.be/27Qkk3bQp6c

LeEco Super4 EcotvUnveiling the perfectly evolved Ecotv!With next generation technology and a design to go with the most lavish of lifestyles, the Super4 Ecotv astound in every way possible. Redefining visual clarity and comfort, get prepared to live what you see.

The latest LeEco TVs in 40, 43 and 50 inches at LeMall.com

LeEco_1_topbanner.jpg

Super4 X40 : Rs. 42,490
Super4 X43 Pro : Rs. 57,490
Super4 X50 Pro : Rs.78,490

LeEco_11_specs.jpg

Too expensive but at least it is here was thinking the price would be around 60-65 k for the 50 incher.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

too expensive may be they will reduce the price with some competition. I don't understand why they haven't launched the 55 inch model. Maybe it has to do with the price. HDR performance needs to seen before making any plans on buying it.

Existing Super3 x55 stock could be another reason not to release Super4 x55 yet, however price difference between Super3 x55 vs Super4 x55 seems quite significant.

Is buying a 3d TV nowadays worth it I plan to use this TV mostly for TV gaming. It is selling in the US for 600$.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Too pricey
For 16000 rs more you can get an LG 49 850 t,3d with dolby vision and other better features
Even the 43 incher is priced as much as an LG 4k
This will be an outright flop.

Too pricey
For 16000 rs more you can get an LG 49 850 t,3d with dolby vision and other better features
Even the 43 incher is priced as much as an LG 4k
This will be an outright flop.

yes the LG 850 can't even be compared to this tv, out right flop & they ahev zero custoemr service, AVOID!!

These Chinese manufacturers off late have started imaging themselves to be on par with Japanese.
Huwaei s latest mobiles are more expensive than Sony s and even a Samsung s7,despte not having a SD processor and having their own Kirin processor,same is the case of xiaomi,they launched mi5 at almost the price of Samsung flagship not realising that only their sub 15 k models sell.
Why would anyone buy a le eco 43 uhd for a price more than that of lg 43 650t?

After applying the exchange offfer for 4K (on 10 year old Sony 32 inch LCD) & deducting Rs.4777/- as cashback on 0% emi(Confirmed this with Amazon CC) the cost forLeEco Super4 X43 Pro comes to Rs.48,713/-.

Is it worth buying at this price?

Would be watching lots of TV Shows & movies via streaming & USB.

DO you require HDR if yes then its the only Tv under 50k that has HDR. If you dont require HDR then there are plenty more options.

You wont get Netflix or Primevideo in HD for sure in this TV as it is not an authorized TV. Correct me if I am wrong. Also for 48K you have 55 inch TCL with no HDR and same kind of Android OS to go with. There is no HDR content, I am not sure what we will do with a HDR TV that cannot take Netflix or Primevideo which probably is the only HDR source in few of their shows.

You wont get Netflix or Primevideo in HD for sure in this TV as it is not an authorized TV. Correct me if I am wrong. Also for 48K you have 55 inch TCL with no HDR and same kind of Android OS to go with. There is no HDR content, I am not sure what we will do with a HDR TV that cannot take Netflix or Primevideo which probably is the only HDR source in few of their shows.

Yes frankly HDR 4K isn't my requirement, also not sure about the LeEco after sales service in the long run.

my basic needs are:-

1) Full HD with good PQ
2) Around 42-43 inches as it is for my bedroom.
3) Should have a smart TV OS

I was also thinking about just buying a good Full HD TV with a Google Chromecast which should solve the streaming problem but i don't want to compromise on the PQ.

suggestions from you guys would be highly appreciated.

Yes frankly HDR 4K isn't my requirement, also not sure about the LeEco after sales service in the long run.

my basic needs are:-

1) Full HD with good PQ
2) Around 42-43 inches as it is for my bedroom.
3) Should have a smart TV OS

I was also thinking about just buying a good Full HD TV with a Google Chromecast which should solve the streaming problem but i don't want to compromise on the PQ.

suggestions from you guys would be highly appreciated.

Well, as per your requirement you have much cheaper options and better options like tcl, Philips and both have great PQ and smart tv and larger size fr cheaper price.
Uve got options in tcl like 48 curved, 49 n even 55 4k and then u have Philips 43 inch 4k and 49 inch 4k...all in your budget and good PQ but mind u tcl smart functions are not worth it but PQ and size fr the price is great.
If u want everything, decent smart tv android n good pq and decent after sales support then go for Philips n its so coming with 5 yr comprehensive warranty if bought frm Vijay sales.
I will never go with leeco, who's after sales is unknown and looking at their current status, I would stay away and at this price it's way too much.

Even though I am suggesting tcl for great PQ and size, I've not had a great experience if u go through my feedback on the tcl thread. I had bought the 48" curved.. Superb tv but replaced it twice due to defect n finally bought the Philips 49put7791 4k with 5 yrs warranty.

Last edited:
Well, as per your requirement you have much cheaper options and better options like tcl, Philips and both have great PQ and smart tv and larger size fr cheaper price.
Uve got options in tcl like 48 curved, 49 n even 55 4k and then u have Philips 43 inch 4k and 49 inch 4k...all in your budget and good PQ but mind u tcl smart functions are not worth it but PQ and size fr the price is great.
If u want everything, decent smart tv android n good pq and decent after sales support then go for Philips n its so coming with 5 yr comprehensive warranty if bought frm Vijay sales.
I will never go with leeco, who's after sales is unknown and looking at their current status, I would stay away and at this price it's way too much.

Even though I am suggesting tcl for great PQ and size, I've not had a great experience if u go through my feedback on the tcl thread. I had bought the 48" curved.. Superb tv but replaced it twice due to defect n finally bought the Philips 49put7791 4k with 5 yrs warranty.
Can you install the Amazon Prime Video & Hotstar app from the play Store?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Initially Amazon has so many reviews in which many people pointed that the price is too high. All single star reviews. All the reviews been deleted by Amazon.

Even after a week of its release, not even a single review of the products speaks a lot about customer's focus on these products. Totally out.

Priced badly on otherwise capable products. They must've priced it aggressively to capture the market and regain customer focus on otherwise down falling company.

Ya priced around 55-60K, i would have seriously considered the 50", but at around 80K, it just is not worth a look.

well LeEco have secured 2.2 billion dollars of funding from new investors, whether that will result in lower prices needs to be seen. They can keep the price high since they have no competition at the moment in terms of pricing of HDR Tv

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back