LeEco TV Super3 series - India owners thread

netahoy

So I am starting this thread with a hope to collate our experience with this launched but soon to be delivered TV with each other and learn.
Hope I have everyone and forum moderator's concurrence.

I for a start have put my bet on this yesterday morning and paid upfront for the prebooking amount.
First experience with the support also unluckily happened yesterday, as I called them to request changes in the order delivery details. As expected request was turned down, stating that can't and do not know how that is possible.
Same result with the email support.
So in short we are on our own and hence makes sense that we share and learn for each other experiences.
Hope to make it with the teevees for next 5 plus years.
_fingers crossed_

Other ongoing talks on this
http://www.hifivision.com/showthread.php?t=64052

n5ontt

Last edited:
U should have waited....
It's not like a one time thing this tv will b available after also ...
But congrats you now are your no 1 candidate for a proper first hand review of this tv when you get it after August end
Please make sure you test the 4K part after the most recent update
Also a detailed report about the USB location and usage will b good
You will have to side load Google store
Thnx agin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own LeEco Le 1S phone and going by that, I would say the quality would be good. Wont comment on after sales support and Software/firmware part as never experience those first hand.

So I am starting this thread with a hope to collate our experience with this launched but soon to be delivered TV with each other and learn.
Hope I have everyone and forum moderator's concurrence.

I for a start have put my bet on this yesterday morning and paid upfront for the prebooking amount.
First experience with the support also unluckily happened yesterday, as I called them to request changes in the order delivery details. As expected request was turned down, stating that can't and do not know how that is possible.
Same result with the email support.
So in short we are on our own and hence makes sense that we share and learn for each other experiences.
Hope to make it with the teevees for next 5 plus years.
_fingers crossed_

Other ongoing talks on this
Leeco Super3 X55

n5ontt

congrats, i m also thinking of preordering this tv, i wonder what changes you wanted in ur order delivery that they couldn't adjust? you want to share that?

Thanks.

congrats, i m also thinking of preordering this tv, i wonder what changes you wanted in ur order delivery that they couldn't adjust? you want to share that?

Thanks.
Had by mistake put the mobile number incorrect. They can't change that number now.

n5ontt

Is there anything we can do while we wait for delivery of TV? . Does anyone know if any regular USB webcam can be used with this TV?

I would say read up on how to side load the Google App Store on it
Side load kodi and other apps
Since it is smart tv and wifi AC I still prefer wired connection so will try and buy a long cat 6 cable from router to tv and make the arrangement

I would say read up on how to side load the Google App Store on it
Side load kodi and other apps
Since it is smart tv and wifi AC I still prefer wired connection so will try and buy a long cat 6 cable from router to tv and make the arrangement

Certainly that would help, if I may ask do you have any pointers on that? Or done any work in that direction.

n5ontt

That is the problem as of now where ever I have read it is just not possible to side load the Google App Store
Check online on the letv USA forum you need 4 files to load AppStore but it is A hit and miss kinda thing
This tv is based on the android system and not a android tv actually hence no AppStore

Hi all, can you guys help me to understand what are the differences between LeEco super x55 and super x65 other than display size.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

are lower available? Like 32 or40" for this TV?
Nope
Hi all, can you guys help me to understand what are the differences between LeEco super x55 and super x65 other than display size.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
None except size

UPDATE: As per the latest inputs from the customer care, the delivery would start from 26 th onwards.

n5ontt

Not true the 65 x3 had 3gb ran
The 65 x3 pro has 3 GB ram and 3D
The 55 x3 has 2gb ram
The 55 x3 pro(USA and China only) has 3gb ram and 3D

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back