• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Lenco L75 for DIY enthusiasts

Project Turntables
Status
Not open for further replies.

mahaaprasaad

Some time back I have acquired a Lenco L75 from one of the reputed FM on this forum. I got this with lot of interest with a mind to build a plinth and keep it for lifetime.

But things are not happening as planned and I am not in a position to give it a life in near future. Just I could able to remove the TT from its shipping pack to check its running condition and every thing seems intact.

Now I need some money also for other reason.
So would like to hand over it to right hand who love DIY way.

The details are as under:

The TT is really solid with the Monster Platter.
The running condition is 10/10, may needs little lubrication
The Entire Piece is with Stock components without any Mods. It is having a Stock Tone arm and Fibre Idler Wheel. Motor is very quite and stable while running

Plinth is Wooden with the dust cover of top and front Acrylic material. The condition of the plinth is average. Side wood panel is having little play due to Transportation, which can be fixed.

Cosmetic condition of the Top Plate and Platter is 8/10 with little signs of age. No scratches.

As expected it is having legendary Shure M55E cartridge of its own time, without Stylus.

I could not able to test its sonic conditions since I could not able to assemble it completely and source the Stylus. However, I hope it will be perfect because I got it from the trusted and experienced FM of this forum.

I have paid Rs. 25 K get this to Bangalore including Shipping.

I have ready to part the same at the price of 25K and Bangalore pick up. I may not able ship it to outside Bangalore, since packing this monster once again is a difficult task. No bargains please, since it is not a must sale situation. I may keep it if no buyers.

I am placing the photographs of the TT in the same condition I have received. Even I have not removed the Gum Tapes and News paper covered for the Dust cover. The accessories are also kept separated in the shipment condition.

Please feel free to ask any clarifications.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

mahaaprasaad

Got few inquiries from other Cities and also from Bangalore. Thanks for the response.

The equipment is on hold for one of the FM from Bangalore. Will update on finalising the sale.

mahaaprasaad

Hi All,

The TT is picked up by the Local FM against Cash payment. So I am closing this thread.

Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS