But things are not happening as planned and I am not in a position to give it a life in near future. Just I could able to remove the TT from its shipping pack to check its running condition and every thing seems intact.
Now I need some money also for other reason.
So would like to hand over it to right hand who love DIY way.
The details are as under:
The TT is really solid with the Monster Platter.
The running condition is 10/10, may needs little lubrication
The Entire Piece is with Stock components without any Mods. It is having a Stock Tone arm and Fibre Idler Wheel. Motor is very quite and stable while running
Plinth is Wooden with the dust cover of top and front Acrylic material. The condition of the plinth is average. Side wood panel is having little play due to Transportation, which can be fixed.
Cosmetic condition of the Top Plate and Platter is 8/10 with little signs of age. No scratches.
As expected it is having legendary Shure M55E cartridge of its own time, without Stylus.
I could not able to test its sonic conditions since I could not able to assemble it completely and source the Stylus. However, I hope it will be perfect because I got it from the trusted and experienced FM of this forum.
I have paid Rs. 25 K get this to Bangalore including Shipping.
I have ready to part the same at the price of 25K and Bangalore pick up. I may not able ship it to outside Bangalore, since packing this monster once again is a difficult task. No bargains please, since it is not a must sale situation. I may keep it if no buyers.
I am placing the photographs of the TT in the same condition I have received. Even I have not removed the Gum Tapes and News paper covered for the Dust cover. The accessories are also kept separated in the shipment condition.
Please feel free to ask any clarifications.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.