I am selling our LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® Full HD IPS LED Monitor (29" Diagonal) monitors. I have two units used by me and my wife.
Though they were bought in November 2016, they must be used in total for five months. These monitors are really good quality and help increased productivity with their wide screen format. Also for watching movies you get full screen viewing for the right format videos which is very immersive given that we normally sit much closer to a monitor than a TV. For me, it is a great Home Theatre screen with headphones it is fully immersive!
These are bought in Germany
Reason for sale: We are relocating and we can not take them with us.
There are no dead pixels and the physical condition is very good. They are almost like new.
This sale is for two monitors in their original boxes and with all the accessories as you get from a new purchase. There are no additional accessories included in the sale.
I prefer pick up. The items can be picked from Bangalore (New Thippasandra/Indira Nagar).
Sale Price for each monitor is 12000 IR (per monitor)
Item Details for the monitor are here in the link
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.