LG C2 65 OLED Vs Samsung QN90B 65

RamboV

Hi Guys. I have decided to buy the LG C2 OLED, but suddenly some of friends and showroom guys confused me saying that QN90B is better TV than C2. i am in a confusion now.
My usage is not watching channels, I am going to use this in my Bedroom only for watching Movies from pendrives and OTT and Youtube.

Very confused between which one to get, as price wise not big difference. Lg is OLED no blooming but on the other hand Samsung QN90B has better brightness.

Very confused. can someone throw some light get me out of this confusion, as i need to buy this in a weeks time.

Unless the room is very bright, always go for the OLED. Since you are installing it in the bedroom the C2 will look even better in the dark.

My usage is not watching channels, I am going to use this in my Bedroom only for watching Movies from pendrives and OTT and Youtube.
Oled will be a good choice for your case. Make sure you check both models in the show room . Don’t ask for any advise from showroom as they won’t know anything. You don’t have to worry about brightness in a bedroom.

Thanks guys, feeling a bit relived 😜

Also the showroom guy is trying to sell me LG G2 over C2 . G2 frame looks sexy as it’s so thin, is it worth upgrading, as price difference is only 30k between C2 and G2

Also the showroom guy is trying to sell me LG G2 over C2 . G2 frame looks sexy as it’s so thin, is it worth upgrading, as price difference is only 30k between C2 and G2
If in your budget go for it. I think the G2 comes with heat sink. Remember c9 and g9 only cosmetic but later years the G series had hardware differences

Diwali sales are only a few days away. Perhaps you could hold off till flipkart and amazon start their sales. Offline prices might get more competitive then

Diwali sales are only a few days away. Perhaps you could hold off till flipkart and amazon start their sales. Offline prices might get more competitive then
These guys are telling this price is Diwali sale price only it won’t reduce further 😤

yes, G2 is going to be a real deal over C2, with the heatsink they could clock the OLED much brighter on G2 and it beats Sony A90J type OLED as well in some areas now. Also, G2 would carry 5 year warranty by LG (I'm presuming this since that was the case with G1 as well). With this tech/upgrade, G2 comes very close to much costlier A95K.
Regarding festival discount, I think you may want to wait another few weeks, guess the festival discount in the stores would be around first/second week of Oct. don't always go by the words from folks at the store.

After much thought finalised on the LG C2 65 inch. price negotiations is progress... IF anyone knows any good dealer in Chennai who can give lower than 1.8L for LG c2 65 please let me know

Today one shop is giving option of 95k for 48inch C2 need to buy in 2days only .Shall i wait till October 1st week?

Today one shop is giving option of 95k for 48inch C2 need to buy in 2days only .Shall i wait till October 1st week?
If you come back after 2 years and if the same tv is available with him, you would get it for a lot cheaper! Thats electronics for you. :p

Olx has got a seemingly (no proof with me but appears so) genuine seller giving manufacturer warranty from Chennai who always gives most "sensibly" discounted prices. Anyone can srch by all india srch. He presently quotes 89.5k for the 48 inch model. I am not saying anyone shd buy from him. But this guy's prices for any brand any model gives an idea of maximum discount possible which all the other retailers wud go for during diwali/dusshera days.

So definitely 89K is wait worthy surely expected price for 48 inch LG C2

Same guy FYI presently offers sony A80K 65 inch for 2.15L.

just asking guys. Am also started to buying an OLED as I already had LED. During my purchasing process, I came to know that screen burn issue. In 2022 do we still need to consider screen burn issue in OLED. Also in my city, one show room has a display SONY A80K OLED and ready to give it for 110000. Is it worth to buy? Please advice

just asking guys. Am also started to buying an OLED as I already had LED. During my purchasing process, I came to know that screen burn issue. In 2022 do we still need to consider screen burn issue in OLED. Also in my city, one show room has a display SONY A80K OLED and ready to give it for 110000. Is it worth to buy? Please advice
Display pieces repeat same content over and over again and for OLED displays it is dangerous. Some of the emissivity LEDs would have lost its life and when it wears down sooner than other areas of Leds in your screen, it is a permanant burn in. If you are unboxing a new oled, you would be very careful not to display same content non stop while the showroom would care less. So better is to not go for display OLED panels. Lcd Led is not a problem.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back