* Buyer pickups and pays cash.
* Location - Mumbai
* Premium build quality.
* Excellent working condition.
* Sparingly used. Even protective plastic films are intact (see pictures).
* Purchased from Amazon USA in Jan/Feb 2010 for US$ 290. (Now available new for $595 from 1 seller)
* 100-240V Power Adapter.
* USB and eSATA cables.
* Retail Box
Type: External Blu-ray Disc Rewriter
BD-R (SL/DL): 2x, 4x CLV, 6x, 8x PCAV / 2x,4x CLV, 6x PCAV, 8X CAV
BD-R (SL L to H): 2x CLV
BD-RE (SL/DL): 2x CLV/ 2x CLV
DVD-R: 2x, 4x CLV, 8x, 12x PCAV, 16x CAV
DVD-R DL: 2x, 4x CLV
DVD-RW: 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x CLV
DVD-RAM: 2x, 3x CLV, 3-5x PCAV
DVD+R: 2.4x, 4x CLV, 8x, 12x PCAV, 16x CAV
DVD+R DL: 2.4x, 4x CLV
DVD+RW: 2.4x, 4x, 6x CLV, 8x ZCLV
CD-R: 8x, 16x CLV, 24x, 32x, 40x PCAV, 48x CAV
CD-RW: 4x, 10x, 16x CLV, 24x ZCLV
BD-ROM(SL/DL): 8x / 8x CAV
BD-R (SL L to H): 4x CAV
BD-R (SL/DL): 8x / 8x CAV
BD-RE (SL/DL): 4.8x / 4.8x CAV BDMV (AACSCompliantDisc) 4.8x CAV
DVD-ROM(SL/DL): 16x / 12x CAV
DVD-R (SL/DL): 16x / 8x CAV
DVD-RW: 10x CAV
DVD+R (SL/DL): 16x / 8x CAV
DVD+RW: 10x CAV
DVD-RAM: 2x, 3x CLV, 3x-5x PCAV
DVD-Video (CSSCompliantDisc): 4.8x CAV (SL/DL)
CD-R/RW/ROM: 48x / 40x / 48x CAV
CD-DA (DAE): 40x CAV
80mm CD: 16x CAV
Supported disc formats LightScribe MV1.2-N Single Layer DVD +/- R Media LightScribe MV1.2-N CD-R Media
745 TPI: Full Label - less than 28 min.
745 TPI: Title Label - less than 3:30min.
BestMode: 745 TPI
NormalMode: 535 TPI
DraftMode: 400 TPI
Max LaserWrite Power: 35mWas Objective emission light of 780nm wavelength
Color: Mono, Color BG
BD-ROM: 180ms typ.
DVD-ROM: 160ms typ.
DVD-RAM: 180ms typ.
CD-ROM: 150ms typ.
BD-ROM: 287.72Mbits/s (8x) max.
DVD-ROM: 22.16Mbytes/s (16x) max.
CD-ROM: 7,200 kB/s (48x) max.
Burst Transfer Rate
1.5Gbps bits/s (10b side)
1.2Gbps bits/s (8b side)
Buffer Size: 4MB Buffer Under-run prevention function embedded
External (Host): eSATA & USB 2.0 (480Mbits/s)
Internal (Drive): X3T13 ATA/ATAPI7 / 1532D INF-8090i Ver.6.1 INCITS xxx T10/1675D Revision 4
Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows XP
CPU: Pentium 4 D 3.2GHz or Higher (with USB 2.0) Pentium 4 Core 2 Duo TE6300 or higher IBM PC or Compatible for basic performance
Graphic: AACS Compliance
RAM: 1GB or Higher
HDD: 60GB or more of available space
Unit: 3.3 lbs
Shipping: 5 lbs
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.