LG HT353SD-A2 5.1 Home theater upgrade with AV receiver/ Amplifier.

prashanth_s

Hi Friends,

Trust you are doing well. I am new to this forum and thought of getting some help in upgrading my Home theater.

1. I own LG HT353SD -A2 Home theater which is 5.1 setup, 5 speakers are with 4 Ohms Impedance and a Sub woofer with 8 ohms Impedance. Now i want to upgrade hence seeking help.

2. can I connect these speakers to other AV Receivers / Amplifiers to enhance the current sound output.

3. If Yes please specify the compatible model, or guide me how to check whether the receiver is compatible or not, Looking in a Budget of 10K Rupees

4. Connect to 32 inch led TV, Airtel setup box & mobile device.

Regards,
Prashanth

Hi Prashanth

Welcome to HFV...

With respect to your requirement, i understand you want to move from HTiB (Home Theatre in a Box) to a separate AVR system and still use existing speakers...

To be honest, AVRs range like Yamaha / Pioneer / Denon start from 20k segment or more onwards....the more features or complexity the AVR has, the more the price will be....possibly best option to look for pre owned AVRs which you may find on hifiads.com or For Sale By Owner section on HFV or OLX.

You can go visit and do some window shopping to audition available AVRs and systems with the various dealers....

In order to get a better understanding, please read posts under "Home Theatre" or "What Should I Buy"...you will get a fair idea and knowledge...

All the Best....

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back