Lg la6200 led tv

ramanans_cdl

Hi All,

I have visited Bigbazaar chennai. Found a model LG 55LA6200 costs around 1.28L . I have seen another model LG 55LM6700 which costed 1.2L. Which one is better? Any review about LA6200 model?

LM is a 2012 release and discontinuedI have an LA6200 but 42 inches..... it has all the bells and whistles and is quite good in picture and 3d quality...

I would suggest u to go ahead with LA

LM is a 2012 release and discontinuedI have an LA6200 but 42 inches..... it has all the bells and whistles and is quite good in picture and 3d quality...

I would suggest u to go ahead with LA

I agree I have lg 47 lm6200 , 2012 model and I am happy with it.
U can go ahead with la if u want a vfm 3d led...

Even I have a 42 inch LA6200 that I got from Singapore and I am totally satisfied with it. The smart features are great as well as the 3D and the PQ is good too.

I am also mulling the option of going the lg way i have enlisted 47 la6200/6620/6910. waiting for the verdict from forum members

agree.The three models are from different range/class/quality. You can not compare one with another
13.gif

Is it? I dont see any big difference from specs in website..... I see only a change in microdimming and thinner bezel..... Could someone elaborate the difference between the models?

Panels wud be different. Native refresh rate wid be diff... Yu need to check on that... One thing I can say is la6200 is good tv at relatively less price .

6200 - ________, 200 Mhz, ___________, 20W Sound (_________), Clear Voice.
6620 - Ultra Slim, 400 Mhz, Local dimming, 24W Sound (Subwoofer), _________.
6910 - Ultra Slim, 400 Mhz, Local Dimming, 24W Sound (Subwoofer), Clear Voice.

Here are the main differences. Other than the refresh rate and Sub-woofer, other differences are not worthy enough to pay higher price.
Higher refresh rate is required when you watch a lot of Sports stuff and play games. 200Mhz is just good for home usage.
Pay extra for the Subwoofer inbuilt only if you are not planning to buy an HT.

Choice is your's. All 3 are good, choose depending on your usage and budget.

Hi All,
After lot of confusion I went to EZONE to find out if there is any Pana 55 ET50D. That was not available any where. Just got a rate for LG 55LA62000 @ 1.25Lacs. So bought it today.Expecting the stock to arrive tomorrow.:yahoo: Will update. Meanwhile those who have LA6200 please share your experience

Last edited:
Hello people, I'm looking to buy a 32" LG 32LA6200 model. can you guys give your reviews for the tv. How is the PQ with SD content? Can the PQ be compared with the Panasonic TH-L32E6D model? I saw in a couple of forums that the LG model has bad blacks or something like that. What do you make of that? Also, is there any difference in PQ btw LA6200 & LA6620? Can it play all formats like mkv, ts etc ? coz it only mentioned about DivXHD in it's website. Did anyone connect an external HDD that is more than 1TB or 2TB? What's the cost for it here in bangalore?

I believe LA6620 is better than LA6200.

I have LA6910 - blacks are very decent and if you want better blacks in IPS then W850 is best choice.

Back