LG- LD460 or LD550 or LD650

which lg lcd to buy regarding best PQ,Sound and diff. format support through usb ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slayer_tiger

Hi Everyone,
i want to buy a 32in lcd tv,confused between the three LD460 or LD550 or LD650. looking good PQ and sound,also it should be able to all the formats like .mkv .mov specially h264 codec. as i have seen them Internet it was not specified there.
plz help me out as i am no tech geek..

i think the 550 is a good choice in terms of price.. same as 460 but with 100 Hz trumotion. Buy the 650 only if u need the netcast and DLNA features

hey guys plz help me out the price diff betn ld550 nd ld650 is mere 1k only.
any suggestions....

I do not see 42" LD550 on LG India website, however looking at 32" LD550, I would choose LD650.

And please let me know the price and also the store if you were in Bangalore.

Thanks.

I do not see 42" LD550 on LG India website, however looking at 32" LD550, I would choose LD650.

And please let me know the price and also the store if you were in Bangalore.

Thanks.

price:
32ld550- 37k
32ld650- 38k
they both comes with the airtel hd tv in delhi and i want to buy a 32 inch lcd tv.

I think 38K budget for 32" LCD TV is too high (unless you are rather rich; if so you shouldn't be here either). I wouldn't spend more than 25K to 30K for the 32". With 40K, I suggest you go with 42LD460, it may cost little more. Also there can be many other choices for you with 40K to 45K for 40/42" LCD/Plasma TV. Again you are the best judge as you know your requirements more than anybody else.

Thank you.

I think 38K budget for 32" LCD TV is too high (unless you are rather rich; if so you shouldn't be here either). I wouldn't spend more than 25K to 30K for the 32". With 40K, I suggest you go with 42LD460, it may cost little more. Also there can be many other choices for you with 40K to 45K for 40/42" LCD/Plasma TV. Again you are the best judge as you know your requirements more than anybody else.

Thank you.

yes you are write, but hd ready tv does not support all formats through usb which is i am going to use it the most to watch movies,also sound has to be good as i am not going to use any HT.
so i chosen lg over samsung and pana. for better sound and usb support.
i came here for some better suggestions but i think i cant write some intresting stories over here..
anyways thanks a lot.

Last edited:
hey guys.... can somebody please tell me what choose btw samsung or lg and why.?
i have tried to goggled it but couldn't find the answer..
immediate help is required

the only way to be absolutely sure is for you to go to a store and do a side by side comparision yourself.

the only way to be absolutely sure is for you to go to a store and do a side by side comparision yourself.

ya i have done it but unable to find any difference, the only thing that lured me towards LG is that its price compared to features.specially the sound.
still don't know what to do as there are so many choices available.

Hi Everyone,
i want to buy a 32in lcd tv,confused between the three LD460 or LD550 or LD650. looking good PQ and sound,also it should be able to all the formats like .mkv .mov specially h264 codec. as i have seen them Internet it was not specified there.
plz help me out as i am no tech geek..

finally i have chosen 32ld550...:yahoo::clapping:

finally i have chosen 32ld550...:yahoo::clapping:

Wise choice.. I bought the 47LD650... I read reviews and I got confused by reading all of that. Went to a store with couple of BluRay discs, did a side by side comparison and LG showed better details than the Sammy... at least to my eyes (and a buddy's eyes the LG showed more detail).

Hi Slayer...

I also plan to buy 32" LCD TV.. Zeroed between LG 32LD460 / 32LD650 & Samsumg LA32C530.

Can you pls share what made you go for LG over Samsung? And in case already bought LCD how's the first few days experience.

Thanks....

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back