LG OLED C7 Pricing

beaver

Hey guys, wondering what prices have you recently bought the LG C7 55 inch for and in which cities/dealers?

I have a quote for 2.05 lakhs without any freebies. Getting warranty 1 comprehensive +1 year on panel which is standard LG offering today.

Guys - I got the TV at 1.96 lakh at Reliance Digital. Let me know if anyone is interested in buying - have an LG referral freebie to boot as well (if beaver doesn't use it first!)

Can I use this in Reliance Digital Gurgaon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I use this in Reliance Digital Gurgaon?

Hmm. This is an LG scheme and not a Reliance one, so technically, you might; but I'm not sure if it works cross-city.

I'll know for sure in a few days when I get the actual referral card or whatever it is I'm supposed to get, and figure out how to this works. You can check about it at your Reliance too though?

Hmm. This is an LG scheme and not a Reliance one, so technically, you might; but I'm not sure if it works cross-city.

I'll know for sure in a few days when I get the actual referral card or whatever it is I'm supposed to get, and figure out how to this works. You can check about it at your Reliance too though?

Thanks!
Iam actually not sure where I will but this from, I was getting similar prices from Sargam and LG brand store. If this is an LG referral card, normally it should be valid there as well.
However, Iam still gathering courage to take the plunge and Iam looking for a 65incher, so the jump is even higher!

If OLED life exceeds the LED / LCD panels which all these companies claim so proudly, then why not offer a standard 5 year warranty on the OLED screen at least ????

Please think about this.......

Thanks for your input.
While I am no expert, I bought Samsung 55inch H6400 in mid 2015 at 1.25 Lacs.
It came with standard 1 year warranty. I bought another 2 years warranty for 18k. This definitely gave me peace of mind. After 1 year, my TV developed horizontal lines and I complained about it. These guys repaired it with some tweaks in motherboard. After that it's working fine.
I am also afraid what will happen after warranty expires.
It's same story but lil more in numbers for OLED i guess.
I had my Sony LCD 32 inch i bought in 2008 and still serving me as secondary TV.

Early adaopters of new tech feed the R&D expenese. May be current owners are paying for 2 lakh hours life for 2018 panels. These all are on paper and under ideal conditions. No one can guarantee about extended life of these highly precise but extremely delicate devices. I think it will be few years at least when new tech gets matured.but then something new tech will be in the market at that point. So no one can tell if it's good or bad decisions to adopt latest devices. It's up to you if you wanna trend setter or legacy follower. Of course affordability matters a lot.

Isn't it a better decision to invest in a non OLED display, may be some Sony models with proven track record and comparable picture quality to OLED ?

I would never recommend anyone to buy LG OLED or any OLED TV for that sake.

Valid thought, but what you paid for was the price of embracing new technology, which very well can go haywire anytime
If you are adventurous and have a bigger pocket, there is no harm in trying new technology. But for budget conscious, its better to adhere to the 'n-1 rule', which means always go for the previous trend (like n-1 version in s/w) which will be stable by the time market moves to the newer technology (the nth version). In this case, 4k LED has grown to a stable state now whereas OLED is still in its infancy
And about brands, there is no brand which you can blindly believe. In my case, my Sony 32 inch went kaput right after my warranty period, whereas samsung 32 inch is still going strong in its 9th year of service. I know of a micromax owner who runs his television almost 20 hrs a day (installed in a hospital), and still its running smooth for almost 3 years , whereas his previous Panasonic which costed more than double, only lasted 1+ years of service. Nowadays, do not blindly believe in any brand coz it was considered best in consumer electronics once. Use due diligence before you take a call

Guys - I got the TV at 1.96 lakh at Reliance Digital. Let me know if anyone is interested in buying - have an LG referral freebie to boot as well (if beaver doesn't use it first!)
Hi

Would you mind sharing which model did you get for that price? and any freebies or warranty did you get with it?

Which Reliance Digital branch did you pick it up from ?

What is that referral freebie btw?

Thanks

Guys, I got a good offer for C7 65-inches at 2.80L with 1+1 year warranty and I've booked it and getting this beauty tomorrow!! If you can haggle, you could get slightly lesser also. If you combine with other offers like CC cash back etc, Bajaj Finance/LG offer, you can save another 10k. Also there is 20% offer on LG additional warranty right now, which I highly recommend if you buy this TV. I also got two LG OLED freebie referral vouchers. If you buy C7 and use this voucher the price effectively would be about 2.50L for 65 inches. If folks from Bangalore are interested and really serious about buying, please send me PM :).

Guys, I got a good offer for C7 65-inches at 2.80L with 1+1 year warranty and I've booked it and getting this beauty tomorrow!! If you can haggle, you could get slightly lesser also. If you combine with other offers like CC cash back etc, Bajaj Finance/LG offer, you can save another 10k. Also there is 20% offer on LG additional warranty right now, which I highly recommend if you buy this TV. I also got two LG OLED freebie referral vouchers. If you buy C7 and use this voucher the price effectively would be about 2.50L for 65 inches. If folks from Bangalore are interested and really serious about buying, please send me PM :).

Congrats!:clapping:

Have sent you a PM. Which store did you get it from?

If you don't mind, can you please let me know the store? and contact person details? You can PM me if you are hesitating to post it here.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back