LG World Record TV App Ideas?

LGWRSherlock

Hi all, LG WRman Sherlock here!

The App World for the LG World Record 3D TV in India is increasingly growing everyday with tons of fun, interactive and helpful apps and games for the whole family to enjoy ::: LG Application Store ::: However, there is still much room for improvement. We always want to bring the best possible experience to our customers. That is why we are eager to hear what you want and need.

If you want any fun app developed or if there is any possible app that you would like to use on the LG 3D TV, here is the space for your brilliant ideas! We would try our best to make your dream apps come true! Need an app to do your finances and taxes? Fire away! Want an app to cook your dinner? Uhm, maybe wait 5 more years? :D

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Are the apps paid or free?
and Once installed, can they be deleted?

Are the apps paid or free?
and Once installed, can they be deleted?

Hey, Indian11, Of course there are paid as well as free apps available. We're trying hard to have more free contents though. There are also more premium contents on the NetCast Service. The apps can be easily updated or removed on the TV by visiting your LG App Store Account Settings. So download away and give the unwanted ones the ax later!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

The apps (games) downloaded can only be played when the network is connected? Why don't the downloaded games work without the network?

Hey, Indian11, Of course there are paid as well as free apps available. We're trying hard to have more free contents though. There are also more premium contents on the NetCast Service. The apps can be easily updated or removed on the TV by visiting your LG App Store Account Settings. So download away and give the unwanted ones the ax later!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Thanks for the reply.. I was a bit concerned as I came to know that the apps once installed can never be removed.

The apps (games) downloaded can only be played when the network is connected? Why don't the downloaded games work without the network?

Game apps can absolutely be played offline as well as online on the TV. Did you encounter any issues with playing any games when the TV is not connected to the internet?

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Thanks for the reply.. I was a bit concerned as I came to know that the apps once installed can never be removed.

Hey Indian11, you can actually delete any undesirable apps on your LG TV to clear up storage space. Just go to My Apps where you can see all your installed apps and then drag anything that you don't want to the trash bin at the bottom of the screen.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Game apps can absolutely be played offline as well as online on the TV. Did you encounter any issues with playing any games when the TV is not connected to the internet?

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Yup! The downloaded games do not play in offline mode. On clicking the application it asks to connect to network. Pls. guide how to go about it.
thnx. (I'm really relieved that the games CAN be played offline!)

One more clarification!!
When I try Skype, it says that it will not work with the current software. It asks to update the TV software. I tried updating, but in around 1.5 hours, just 7% was downloaded. I use BSNL broadband. So I don't think that installing the updated version in this manner is a good idea.
What to do?

For the game apps, you can play most of them offline but there are some selected games that need internet connection in order to play properly. You can easily check it by visiting the LG TV App site. The games that have a small Internet symbol next to the download button are the ones that need to be played online. Case in point: ::: LG Apps TV :::

As for Skype, if the TV requires software updates to be able to use it then it's very hard to get around it. If the BSNL connection is slow then you'll probably need to wait a while. Be patient, my friend! I hope it works out fine.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back