[LG WR Discussion] Cinema Screen Design

LGWRGreg

lgwrgreg-albums-lg-world-record-picture384-cinema-screen-design.jpg

The LG World Record products, namely the models with the Cinema Screen Design, have won design awards. The beautiful design allows you to enjoy your TV whether it is on or off. Which design aspects do you like the most about the LG Cinema Screen Design? Are there any other design aspects you think you can improve upon?

My post got deleted somehow from this thread which was highlighting this thread(s) from the FM is a kind of advertising. Is this allowed?

^^ This is a sponsored sub forum. LG World Record. I have seen them in other forums also.

My post got deleted somehow from this thread which was highlighting this thread(s) from the FM is a kind of advertising. Is this allowed?

Yes, this is an sponsored/paid sub-forum in HFV and they will be having the moderating rights, if you put totaly against them, they can delete it. Thatz it freedom:p:p

Yes, this is an sponsored/paid sub-forum in HFV and they will be having the moderating rights, if you put totaly against them, they can delete it. Thatz it freedom:p:p

Was it communicated earlier or is this part of this forum rules? Also why is this showing in the "New Posts" page? It can be in a separate consolidated section of new posts page. If the above is correct, then the days of this forum is almost numbered (quality\ genuineness of the info), better leave this or create a new one.

Last edited:
Was it communicated earlier or is this part of this forum rules? Also why is this showing in the "New Posts" page? If the above is correct, then the days of this forum is almost numbered (quality\ genuineness of the info), better leave this or create a new one.

Why it should be communicated and how you are connected with this forum:lol: Are you the Co-founder or partner ? You and myself and all are casual visitors of this forum. Forum will run without you and all.;);)

The LG World Record products, namely the models with the Cinema Screen Design, have won design awards. The beautiful design allows you to enjoy your TV whether it is on or off. Which design aspects do you like the most about the LG Cinema Screen Design? Are there any other design aspects you think you can improve upon?

Is there a thread for picture quality? Does LG hold any world record for it? Design awards are fine, it changes every year.

Is there a thread for picture quality? Does LG hold any world record for it? Design awards are fine, it changes every year.

Picture Quality from LG:lol:

Probably they have answered this already "The beautiful design allows you to enjoy your TV whether it is on or off".

LG WRman Greg here!

Was it communicated earlier or is this part of this forum rules? Also why is this showing in the "New Posts" page? It can be in a separate consolidated section of new posts page. If the above is correct, then the days of this forum is almost numbered (quality\ genuineness of the info), better leave this or create a new one.

Sorry if there was any confusion, but please know that no one from the LG WR Team was responsible for the deleted post. As to your concern about any potential advertising, our team was created to aid in any discussions about LG World Record products. This forum was created so that anyone who is thinking about purchasing any of these products can get personalized answers as to their concerns and questions. In addition, it is my teams hope that we can start discussions to bring to light all the pros and cons of the products. We are open to opinions of any kind, whether good or bad; however, keep in mind to observe the forum rules while doing so.

We can expect a battleground for all the major companies here with their products

If any other competitors wish to join this forum as well, they are welcome! However, I would not quite describe it as a battleground because we restrict our activities to just this one sub-forum.

Picture Quality from LG:lol:

Probably they have answered this already "The beautiful design allows you to enjoy your TV whether it is on or off".

There is no thread so far addressing the picture quality of our LG World Record TVs, but you are free to create a new thread here if you wish to discuss it! Like I mentioned previously, our team is open to all opinions.

LG WRman Greg

As to your concern about any potential advertising, our team was created to aid in any discussions about LG World Record products.

When I checked your posts (including the threads that you have started) I couldnt find any one which is void of LG adv. and you are expecting others to discuss on that:lol:

When I checked your posts (including the threads that you have started) I couldnt find any one which is void of LG adv. and you are expecting others to discuss on that:lol:

LG WRman Greg here!

While I am not necessarily expecting everyone to discuss them, I am looking for insights on what they think about various aspects of LG products. Yes, I am a spokesman for LG, but that doesn't mean I am trying to force my opinions on anyone else. In addition, since this is the "LG World Record" forum to begin with, I would assume that only people who are at least somewhat interested in LG products in one form or another would be the primary visitors to this sub-forum.

I'm sorry if you don't really agree with the creation of this sub-forum, but I hope that over time, I'll be able to change your mind. Let's get some dialogue going... that's the entire purpose of a forum, after all!

LG WRman Greg, out!

I agree with you. WR people should show a few samples of PQ as at the end of the day it does boil down to how the TV visuals are.

Along with Samsung's ES series, LG's 2012 lineup is slim, sleek and exudes class in volumes. Not sure about all the irony-filled comments in here as the ribbon base is a standout in the design.

LG WRman Sherlock here!

I agree with you. WR people should show a few samples of PQ as at the end of the day it does boil down to how the TV visuals are.
Well, I could give you all the numbers for contrast and color accuracy, but at the end of the day, what matters the most is your own personal preference. Sure, there are videophiles out there who want the absolute best numbers, but the average person will never see the difference. So what is the best way to know the TV to buy? Going out and checking it out yourself!

Along with Samsung's ES series, LG's 2012 lineup is slim, sleek and exudes class in volumes. Not sure about all the irony-filled comments in here as the ribbon base is a standout in the design.
Agreed. Done!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

The Cinema Screen Design is a feature that adds value not only as a "good looks" feature, but is actually useful in adding to the viewing experience as well. For example, the thin bezel on the LG Smart TV models makes for a more immersive TV viewing experience.

****delete**** mods please delete this post.. posted something and later realized was not relevant** please ignore***

Last edited:
I am expecting a floating table stand in upcoming LG smart TV sets which provides great interior decoration flexibility with any kind of room size.

You and me both! In the mean time, check out some great ideas for home dcor with the LG World Record 3D TV here: LG Diwali Celebrations 2012 Just click on the fireworks, then go to Festive Delights, then Home Dcor and enjoy some sleek interior design inspiration!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back