Bought new by me in USA and it comes with the power supply (which works for India) as shown in pictures. This has served us really well though it was not used much in the recent years. I am attaching some links for the documentation as this model is succeeded by a newer version from Libratone.
I just checked and Everything works as it is supposed to and looks very neat. The top cover is in Piano White and there are some light marks but tough to photograph them. I am attaching enough picture to have a good idea. There is no original packing. What is shown in pictures is what is available for sale
I prefer local pickup (Manish Nagar/4 Bungalows, Andheri West)
My asking price is 15000 INR (We can negotiate a bit for pick up only)
There is a thread on which I raved about it some years back
Here is the link for the Manual
Here is the link for more documentation
Wireless active speaker with built-in Digital Signal Processing and Digital Amplification.
Implements Libratone patent pending FullRoom™ acoustic technology for exceptional sound performance.
WIRELESS AirPlay lets you stream audio wirelessly from your iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (4th and 3rd generations) with iOS 4.3.3 and iTunes 10.2.2 (Mac and PC) or later.
AirPlay, PlayDirect, DLNA, USB audio (iPod, iPhone and iPad) and 3.5 mm audio minijack for analog sound.
1x4” bass and 2x1” ribbon based tweeter.
60W total. 2.1 Stereo system with FullRoom DSP optimization and Full Digital Amplification.
Frequency range: 60-20.000 Hz.
Max. output: 96 dB SPL/ 1m.
POWER 110-230 Volt AC, 50/60Hz.
Power consumption 40W external charger.
BATTERY PLAYING TIME Up to 8 hours wired, up to 4 hours wireless.
DIMENSIONS H: 26.0 cm. Ø: 12.2 cm H: 10.2 inch. Ø: 4.8 inch WEIGHT 1,8 kg. / 4 pounds.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.