Highly reviewed and got the red-dot award in 2017.
Its a copy of Western Electric design from the golden tube era
Its a single ended design with 845 output tubes driven by 300B tubes. Lush & Smooth class A tube sound with all details you expect in a high end amplifier
Its 24 watt pure class A and is able to drive speakers of 87db with ease in my room.
I am the 2nd owner and amp is approx an year old and condition is near mint
Its a huge and heavy amplifier (32Kg each) and I would prefer pickup from Delhi but will consider shipping at buyers cost. Tubes will need to be shipped in a separate box.
Here is the product URL https://www.line-magnetic.eu/en/pro...o-single-ended-845,-drivers-310a-1x24w-detail
Difficult to find it used and difficult to import due to heavy weight (shipping and duties are high)
I want to sell mine for INR 3.5Lacs for the pair.
I am selling it as I got other other very high end mono-blocks from LAMM
Audition possible at home in the Delhi NCR region and price is slightly negotiable for serious buyer. Comes with all original tubes. No issues. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Thanks for looking. Reach out to me if you are interested
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.