Linn records - high quality music, free download

Ha....I just came across that on the web a few minutes ago.
Same thing was offered last year. I downloaded music like there was no tomorrow ! Haven't listened to those downloads yet ! :)
But then, I must download the offerings again this year ! Never know when I might want to listen to them ! :D

Agree 100%. We Indians are like that only :lol:
If its free, we must get it!
P.S. I too managed to d/l all tracks but yet to listen most of them.

Re: Linn Records 24 Bits Of Christmas

Thanks! It's that time of the year again!

Re: Linn Records 24 Bits Of Christmas

I downloaded the preview track in ALAC and it sounds great on the Mac. Need to play it on music system and see.

I had downloaded all last year, listened to some 5 or 6s....didn't like their compositions.

Recording quality was definitely good.
I guess I am stuck in my kind of music.

The Link Records free music download has started. Today's Track is Almost like being in love by Joe Stilgoe. Available at this link

Day 3's track from Claire Martin - The Man Who Sold The World is quite a lively bit of music.

I know it is a Bowie original but I miss Cobain's vocals. i am not going to look a gift horse in the larynx though and must also say I rather enjoyed listening to the track esp the cello (?). Intriguing enough to buy more of her recordings.

ciao
gr

Darn it, I missed so many of them! Been so busy with work, I got completely side tracked.
Can someone possibly upload these tracks to some kind of file sharing service?

Would be ok to link the material here as it was offered for free for the holidays I would imagine.

Guys, what is the best way to play these files ? Right now I am downloading it as ALAC files and playing on iTunes on my Mac. I am awaiting my FiiO X1 from my Brother in law in the next month :)

But just wanted to know how you guys are playing it ? Curious to know!

Guys, what is the best way to play these files ? Right now I am downloading it as ALAC files and playing on iTunes on my Mac. I am awaiting my FiiO X1 from my Brother in law in the next month :)

But just wanted to know how you guys are playing it ? Curious to know!

I use JRiver v19 to play all audio files to my system.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back