Listening session of Ravindra Desai's Audio equipments in Pune

Beginner_N

Hi All,

After reading review of DSP by @tuff and @Hari Iyer how about listening session in Pune. I already had work with @Ravindra Desai and he is more than willing to spend his time.

I can arrange for place, either at my apartment or my apartment club house.

Other DIY enthusiast are welcome to bring their own stuff for listening session. To know headcount Please add your name in this post.

Regards,
Nishant

@Ravindra Desai
Nishant
@dpdcp
@balajireddy
@dheerajin
@Naturelover

I suppose we have enough people to start discussing date.

My proposal: June 30, July 1 but open for any other date as well.

I haven't checked Ravindra's availability. Who is most important :)

Regards,
Nishant

Thank you, Nishant, for initiating this!!

I have no problem with either Saturday, June 30 or Sunday, July 1.
Others can pitch in based on their convenience.

The idea here is to demonstrate my digital audio processor (DAP) and my audio power amplifier. I will demo both stereo and surround modes. with analog input, SPDIF input and Bluetooth input.
In order to be able to demonstrate my electronics, I will carry my speaker system, the same that I carried to Thane and the same that I have posted in the thread in my signature.
The reason for sticking to these is two fold: We can know to what level the electronics will make these perform and they are robust and portable. If I drive to Pune, then I will carry my newly built 12" ported subwoofer also.

I will also carry a standalone DAP to enable us to use your amplifiers with your speakers.

All of you are requested to carry your favorite tracks (audio and video) that you are familiar with. I don't have a collection of my own. You are also welcome to carry your own source such as a CD player to enable us to see how much of a difference the source makes.

@tuff and @Hari Iyer can add their valuable inputs.

If anything else comes to mind, I will update this.

Do let me know your thoughts also.

I am in
Also can we have a mini hifivision meet?

Hello Justin,

This is a type of a mini HiFiVision meet.
Let us know what you have in mind.

Regards,

Ravindra.

I agree with mpw....we spent over 12 hours listening but ran out of time. I would say get material you are familiar with and give it a listen. He is already getting more gear than he brought here.

Hi All,

After reading review of DSP by @tuff and @Hari Iyer how about listening session in Pune. I already had work with @Ravindra Desai and he is more than willing to spend his time.

I can arrange for place, either at my apartment or my apartment club house.

Other DIY enthusiast are welcome to bring their own stuff for listening session. To know headcount Please add your name in this post.

Regards,
Nishant
I'll also come.
Madhu

Good to see some momentum building up for this.
As usual, can I request one of you guys to take pictures to share on here for the rest of us?

I'm sure it will be a good meeting whenever and wherever it happens.

Regards.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back