• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Little Dot T100 Tripath amplifier

Audiolab 6000CDT Dedicated CD Transport
Status
Not open for further replies.

sivakuru

Bought this from a FM in 2011. Please refer to the following link for purchase details and technical specifications:

http://www.hifivision.com/sale-owne...r-pair-little-dot-t100-tripath-amplifier.html

It has been with me for about 3 years. Total age is about 6 years. I used it in my primary system for few months and after that it was part of my secondary
system which was rarely used.

Cosmetically I would rate it about 6/10, but everything is functional.

It can be used as an integrated amplifier and also as a power amplifier.

I would prefer a local buyer and not to ship the item as I dont have boxes for it, besides finding shippers who accept electronic items is becoming difficult. Besides the buyer can inspect, test and carry it if the buyer likes
it.

However if I dont find local buyers, I am willing to ship, provided the buyer gives me enough time to find
boxes that I can use for packing and also a shipper.
I will try the best of my capability to pack it well,
but the risk and cost has to be borne by the buyer.

The remote is functional, but one hinge/pin from the battery cover is broken, so it is little loose when the
battery cover is closed.

If you want any hi-res pics or if you have any questions, please contact me.

My cost price at the time of purchase was about 10k for the unit and 500 for the shipping.

My asking price is Rs 7000.(shipping extra)

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

• DSCN0844.jpg
    DSCN0844.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCN0847.jpg
    DSCN0847.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 218

sivakuru

The item got sold locally yesterday. An FM from Bangalore was very interested
but I was reluctant to ship it because I did not have the original boxes etc,
besides my experience with DTDC, Bluedart at Hyderabad had not been very
positive. Some time back when I tried to ship my headphones, NuForce DAC etc,
they denied saying they are electronic items and cannot be shipped and I had to
run around to finally find some company to get it shipped. This was the primary
reason for not shipping. My sincere apologies to those who showed interest outside
Hyderabad for not having dealt with you and I am really sorry for not being able
to help a fellow FM. Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.