Logitech Harmony 1100 Universal remote control

muradasa7

Finaly received my Logitech Harmony 1100 universal remote. Pure joy to set it up. It did take a while to configure it using the lappy and the net. But having completed that, its now a breeze to control all my systems. I have even configured it to control my Samsung AC! Really cool.

Finaly received my Logitech Harmony 1100 universal remote. Pure joy to set it up. It did take a while to configure it using the lappy and the net. But having completed that, its now a breeze to control all my systems. I have even configured it to control my Samsung AC! Really cool.
Congrats on your purchase. I do not wish to dampen your joy. But in my opinion, Harmony One or Harmony 900 are much better. The 1100 has a rectangular shape and all touch screen interface. It is very inconvenient to use and drains the battery quickly.

I used to be on assignment at Logitech and got the Harmony One instead of Harmony 1000 (the 1100 came later). All people at Logitech advised me not to go for the 1000. The H1 was priced at $249.99 but I got 50% employee/contractor discount.

Ive been using for about a month now. The battery is pretty good. Using it is a breeze and not at all inconvenient. Yes it is rectangular, but it fits in the palm of the hand easily and is comfortable to use.

Got it from Amazon and a friend got it from US to India. You can check the pricing there.

If you are happy, then that is perfectly alright. :)

Just that many people at Logitech advised me not to buy the Harmony 1000. I have Harmony One which Logitech guys advised me was the best at that time.

Well i did read that the 1000 had some issues. The 1100 is perfect and suits my requirement. Yea, as long as we are happy and satisfied with what we have! :)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back