Logitech Z906

ashish33

I was planning to buy Logitech Z906. I am getting it around for 20k.

Should I buy this or if you can suggest me some other option :rolleyes:

Thanks,
Ashish

Around 20k, u should consider Yamaha yht196 also.

What is your budget? Both the system incapable to handle HD audio. If u want this, then u should extend your budget and get Yamaha YHT 298.

What ever you do dont buy the z906, personally auditioned them, they have the worst sound reproduction ever heard in my life, even the meager F&D 2.1 costing around rs1800 are better.

No balance between highs lows or mids just pure noise!!

If you plan to buy Multimedia speakers,
Go with edifier, logitech just keeps the THX certification and sells the products.
The transformer used in logitech will be half of the edifier.
when compare to performance edifier beats logitech in all aspects.
First i thought of buying logitech z5500, but finally purchased edifier s550

Thanks people for your suggestion :)

I have never used edifier before. Should i buy edifier s550 or i can increase by bugdet around 38-40 k but i want to use them with my Comp.

There are good speakers but most them need AV.. :(

Thanks,
Ashish

Thanks people for your suggestion :)

I have never used edifier before. Should i buy edifier s550 or i can increase by bugdet around 38-40 k but i want to use them with my Comp.

There are good speakers but most them need AV.. :(

Thanks,
Ashish

38-40k is a good budget. You have a lot of options from Yamaha,Pioneer,JBL, onkyo etc. For instance Pioneer HTP RS32 , JBL Cinesystem 500.
Any of these can be connected directly to your computer.A good sound card will help.
Other experienced HFV members can suggest some good models.
You can visit a shop in your area and demo the equipment.

Hi K2max6,

Can i connect JBL Cinema 500 directly to PC? I think we need AV for it work

-Ashish

In 30K you can buy Onkyo 3500, Yamaha 298, Denon 1312XP etc. All are full home theater systems with avr and speakers. Connecting PC is hassle free with AVR and you can enjoy latest HD audio too.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back