Looking for 5.1 Home Theater System in budget of 30K

Rohit Chauhan

Hi,

I am new for this forum and this my first post.

I am looking to buy new 5.1 Home theater system in budget of 30k. My major source of utilization of the system is with Tata sky HD Setup box, Online Netflix, Screen mirroring and download. Blue ray players is not priority requirement.

Which one is better brand Sony or Yamaha. Kindly suggest the suitable model for the same.

While surfing I found good reviwes for Sony IV-300 but some revies says Yamah is better choice.

Thanks,

Rohit

Which one is better brand Sony or Yamaha. Kindly suggest the suitable model for the same.

If you are referring to HTIB systems, then Yamaha HTIB is a better buy in that budget..

But i would suggest you to build a 5.0 system in your budget first and then add a subwoofer later.. You may consider any used receiver with HDMI in the budget of 10 ~ 12K and get a Taga TAV 406/506 5.0 Floorstander package.. THis would be a far better system than the Yamaha HTIB around the same price..

Any used HDMI receiver ( 4 ~ 5 HDMI ports) will take all the inputs like STB, mediaplyer, and give the video out to TV via HDMI..

Stay away from the sony if quality of sound is important to you. Apart from the budget yamaha HTIB check out the below as well. Just 19k and has good reviews

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back