Looking for 5.1 speakers for my Marantz 5012

sunild

Hi Guys,

Last year brought Marantz 5012, i had Harman 5.1 speakers, now planning to replace them with good 5.1 speakers.

I was thinking of buying Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 Surround System, unfortunately i dont have option to audtion. price is 75980 Rs in Dubai.

I am going to use them in India, my receiver presently in India. can you please suggest these speakers are good speakers, i see reviews are good, any one presently using these speakers.

My room size is 12 X 14 sqft, is it good to go with Klipsh or any suggestion within the same price range within 1 Lakh.

Listening - 20:80 Audio: Movies

Hi Guys,

Last year brought Marantz 5012, i had Harman 5.1 speakers, now planning to replace them with good 5.1 speakers.

I was thinking of buying Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 Surround System, unfortunately i dont have option to audtion. price is 75980 Rs in Dubai.

I am going to use them in India, my receiver presently in India. can you please suggest these speakers are good speakers, i see reviews are good, any one presently using these speakers.

My room size is 12 X 14 sqft, is it good to go with Klipsh or any suggestion within the same price range within 1 Lakh.

Listening - 20:80 Audio: Movies

Most brands match well with Marantz... Boston Acoustics, Jamo, Wharfedale, Bose, JBL, Polks (RTiA Series). BIC America, B&Ws, Taga, Etc.....

Based on budget, audition where possible...also see some good Youtube Videos which can provide some idea.....

You can re-use the Harman satellites for surrounds & heights.. Could you share the model # of HK 5.1 system..

I was thinking of buying Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 Surround System, unfortunately i dont have option to audtion.

Klipsch reference speakers are good one.. Share details of the speaker package model # (or) induvidual model # that make the 5.1 speaker package..

Hi Guys,

I have 2 speakers options below , if any one auditioned earlier these speakers, which one you suggest.
I have Marantz 5012 receiver.

1. KEF E305 review - i can audition (67000 Rs)
2.klipsch-reference-theater-pack-5-1 dont have option to audtion in Dubai (76000 rs)

I am planning to buy any one of them by end of Jan, kindly advise if any one presently using. i will use it for sometime(1 to 2 years) in Dubai later i may carry them to India.

Hi Guys,

I have 2 speakers options below , if any one auditioned earlier these speakers, which one you suggest.
I have Marantz 5012 receiver.

1. KEF E305 review - i can audition (67000 Rs)
2.klipsch-reference-theater-pack-5-1 dont have option to audtion in Dubai (76000 rs)

I am planning to buy any one of them by end of Jan, kindly advise if any one presently using. i will use it for sometime(1 to 2 years) in Dubai later i may carry them to India.
Audition the KEF and if u are well satisfied no need to compare with Klipsch. I have a dali z3 z1 nd vokal. I spent almost 80k Nd I had various options for that budget but the dealer loaned it to me for auditioning in my room for a month. So my point is lot of brands available nd most of them will be good.Audition nd buy if u like rather then comparing nd getting confused.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back