Looking for <60" LCD/LED/Plasma

coolraghav

Please help me with my requirement. I'm new to this forum and would look forward for answers to my query.

I'm residing in new delhi, hence let me know where to get the product from too.

Heard abt two plasmas, but still I can have more options

Samsung PS64D8000FRL
Panasonic Vtseries P65vt30d

Budget max around 2.5-3L

Sharp is good but costly, will work cheap if you source it from abroad. I heard they will work PAL/NTSC without converter.. (Not confirmed):)

M looking for above 60...thinkin of vt30 as of now.:s but waiting for more advices. I hae two plasmas of samsung and thy always give problem as compared to LED/LCD's ive got. Good thing abt panasonic is that they are with 3 year warranty whereas samsung is only 1 year. But yeah panasonic is at market costing around 1lk more han what samsungis providing in 64" model.

Can somene compare thr specs or anything...y should i go for panasonic .?

^
Because its slightly more reliable than Samsung and it has better PQ than Samsung. Its currently the best Plasma TV in the market PQ wise. Of course the difference is not huge or even very noticeably but the VT30 is just slightly better. So if the price differential is huge then get the Samsung.

But if you are getting both for around same price or 10k difference then get Panasonic.

1 lac difference not worth it IMO.

^
If all you care about is 3D then get it, otherwise its not worth it. Its PQ is inferior to D8000 plasma and VT30. Plus there are many quality control issues as well with this particular model. If I were you, I would simply not take the risk with this model.

Please help me with my requirement. I'm new to this forum and would look forward for answers to my query.

I'm residing in new delhi, hence let me know where to get the product from too.

Heard abt two plasmas, but still I can have more options

Samsung PS64D8000FRL
Panasonic Vtseries P65vt30d

Budget max around 2.5-3L

why need plasma?

If their is no specific reasion go for 55 lw5700 you will get it in 1.3 anywhere

Because size previously I was looking for is 60 n above. In that size I'm not able to get LCD/LED & Plasma i have to buy as I have no choice.

There are no 60-65" lcds/leds in India :( . VT30 is what everyone is saying a good choice ?

may be a 650 MX-2. Arihant infotect quotes 3.36 lakhs for the plasma. Its a commercial grade plasma by the way.

I'm getting this vt30 for around 3L in Delhi. What does 650 MX-2 means ?

if its commercial grade, so I shouldn't buy for my dining room?

Thanks for your reply.

Just buy off Samsung 55D8000 LED. CNET states that its 3D is almost as good as the best plasmas. Also its 2D PQ is very very good as its brightness is very high and gives gr8 color output.

search for samsung 650MX-2 and you will come to know. commercial grade are more reliable as they are designed for 24x7 operations. also the model has anti burn in features. Though all plasmas nowadays have the anti burn in feature, its is more powerful in case of commercial grade as they are desgined for still images for extended periods of times.

If you want the best picture then get the D8000 plasma, if you want better blacks then get the VT30. HX925 is over priced for what it offers, its on and off black level will be way ahead of the plasma but in real time viewing it will either sacrifice show details or blacks, you wont get both.

^
Its real time black level is also better than VT30 or any other TV with excellent shadow detail once you have the right settings. In dark scenes the TV screen goes as black as can be. In a dark room its not possible to tell there is a TV running. I can even link you to a Youtube video if u want proof.
And it is not overpriced at all. Its a superior TV, so its natural it will have some premium. 46" and 55" are decently priced and the 65" is expensive because <60" panels are expensive to produce.

I think i will go with D8000 55"only after having look @ panasonic vt30. Its hard to find in demo, finally a showroom @ saket says they have in display. Because for me look also matters except for the picture quality. I dont want a bulky TV (in depth) @ all even if it gives great performance. I want a LED/Plasma/LCD which looks great even when turned off and it seems D8000 does that job very well.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back