Looking for a budget amp for Diamond 220's

fruitbrute

My budged is $200 AT MOST, and I'm looking for an amp that will properly carry Wharfedale Diamond 220's speakers connected with modern TV (Toslink or 3,5 headphone jack). Of course I wish the amp would allow my 220's to play the maximum quality of sound for the price, but it doesnt have to be very loud - my room is only 4x4 meters and it is an apartment building. Also I dont need too many outputs, as I am not planning to use it with anything beyond these 2 stereo speakers. And please keep mind that I have very tight budget so any DAC and extra cable would have to fit at 200 dollars limit.

I will probably ask too much at this point but is there any amp fitting the above that is not higher than 7 centimeters? I know there are mini-amps out there but I hear these arent very durable and produce some hiss.

I see you are in Poland. Why not try TAGA?Or if you can get Norge in Poland, go for it.

Audition the Onkyo A9010 and the Pioneer A20. Hear to find out whose signature you prefer. Both are great amps and hard to beat at $200 .

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back