Looking for a compatible Power Amplifier

abhi80

Hi,

I have Dynaudio emit 20's Bookshelf speakers and am looking to buy a compatible amplifier. Budget is around 60k..

Plan is to use it with my Audiolab Qdac hence am looking for a Poweramp instead of an integrated Amp.

Looking forward for some inputs from the gurus :):)

thank you

Why not go with an Audiolab power amp. 8200 packs enough punch to drive the power hungry Dyns. These are 4 ohm speakers with a pretty low sensitivity and rated for upto nominal 150 watt power intake.

The 8200 is stable at 4 ohms and offers the required power.

Other alternative should be Marantz 7000 series, Adcom if you can source, CA Azur series.

Why not go with an Audiolab power amp. 8200 packs enough punch to drive the power hungry Dyns. These are 4 ohm speakers with a pretty low sensitivity and rated for upto nominal 150 watt power intake.

Other alternative should be Marantz 7000 series, Adcom if you can source, CA Azur series.
Any link to it? How much does it sell for?

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Tried sourcing the CA amps but they ain't available. Some dealer has stopped operating. Audiolab certainly is a no frills amp. Any suggestions where can I source the CA amps and audiolab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Q-DAC too.

Hows is it going for you ?

Moreover which amplifier and speakers are you planning to integrate it ....

I have a Q-DAC too.

Hows is it going for you ?

Moreover which amplifier and speakers are you planning to integrate it ....

Sound is ok.. though not as what I had expected. Am planning for marantz 7005 and let go of q-dac.

Sound is ok.. though not as what I had expected. Am planning for marantz 7005 and let go of q-dac.

Strange .. you are moving from a audio system to audio-video system ?
isn't Marantz 7005 a AV receiver ?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back