"Looking for a Decent HTS 5.1 (4K), Have Onkyo HTS S3400"

Gamerps360

Dear All,
It is an honor to be a part of this forum which has helped me in numerous ways to buy my HTS 4 years ago as well as my LED/Plasma TVs.

But right now in the age of 4Ks & 4K 60Hz, 4K Streaming, 4K 3D.... I need a very good yet a reasonable AV Amplifier with a matching Speakers preferably 5.1 with 2 Towers.

It should play 4K/ 4K Stream and support Dolby Atmos and all the latest Audio formats.

Kindly guide me the best combination possible along with the Prices. My budget would be around 50K with 5K Variance. :)

in that budget, your option for Atmos will be limited to Onkyo or Denon. Audition both and take a call

Lol! No no.. Not that guide. Thanks though.
I was meant to say Guide me to get the decent Speakers/Towers/Sub woofers from the likes of Wharferdale/Polk/Pioneer AJ series etc..
My budget is around 50K, Can't stretch much. I need a decent mid-range 5.1 setup.

Update --> Already oredered 2 things.. Pioneer VSX 930-K & Pioneer BDP 180.
Now only if Pioneer AJ series speakers suit the above combo ?

Gamerps360, in that budget try to upgrade your speaker set without changing onkyo receiver. I have an Onkyo HTS3300 and by just upgrading the FLR & center channels, I could feel the magic. Try to upgrade speakers with any reputed brand and then upgrade receiver when you have enough budget. A suggestion will be to go for Pioneer AJ-5235XT which itself will change the way you enjoy your HT. Do not try to squeeze in both speaker and receiver in your budget, soon you will repent.

^^ Thanks for the suggestion buddy. And ofcourse that 50K was dedicated for the Speakers only.. Either 5.1 or 7.1
I mentioned, I have purchased Pioneer VSX 930K & Pioneer BDP-180. So just waiting for Pioneer AJ 5235XT Speakers set which I was suppose to buy via HiFi Mart but when I called them, They said the stock is over for both 5.1 & 7.1
This has cemented the AJ Speakers in my preference.. since the Wharferdale Diamond was costing more considering the Tower Speakers instead Book Shelf.
Having bought a 4K TV last year... I thought its better to get a 4K supported and compatible AV Receiver. The present Onkyo ones trying to sell via Olx.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back