• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted Looking for a good pair of floorstanders

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers

anirudhchandrashekar

I am on the lookout for a good pair of floors. I will be parting with my beloved Polk reference series soon (maybe). I have a budget of about 1Lakh. I am open to choices.

So if you have anything in this budget for sale, please leave me a DM. I will prefer local sellers (at this point) because I need to audition the speakers well before making a decision.

Thanks for looking!

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

anirudhchandrashekar

Anyone having Totem Forests for sale? I am open to many brands and budget is flexible as well. So leave me a DM even if your price is over my original budget. Cheers!

Alfahath

why dont you try TORVIN'S Phantom grand tower speakers ? but it is only available in chennai. it can be compared with any high end speakers worths more than 2 lakhs. it costs about 95k apair.

anirudhchandrashekar

why dont you try TORVIN'S Phantom grand tower speakers ? but it is only available in chennai. it can be compared with any high end speakers worths more than 2 lakhs. it costs about 95k apair.
I am afraid I am unaware of the brand. I need to audition it. Are there any owners in Bangalore for the sale?

Samuel K

I am on the lookout for a good pair of floors. I will be parting with my beloved Polk reference series soon (maybe). I have a budget of about 1Lakh. I am open to choices.

So if you have anything in this budget for sale, please leave me a DM. I will prefer local sellers (at this point) because I need to audition the speakers well before making a decision.

Thanks for looking!
Hi

I have a pair of KEF Q900s that are 5 years old that I am interested in selling. I am happy to provide an audition. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

JayaRaa

nice speakers..

what is your uncle expecting for it ?

whats is your uncles setup like ? any Naim amplification ?

Hi,

Thanks for your interest. He uses a Naim Superuniti with the Aria 948's and is completely on the streaming bandwagon. He will be shifting houses where his room will be much smaller hence the need to let go of his less than a year old 948's.
Expected price is 3L. I realised that the OP's budget is 1L, hence sent him a PM to apologise.

anirudhchandrashekar

i have a Pair of B&W 683S2
I would love to take an audition. Are you from Bangalore by any chance?

Hi

I have a pair of KEF Q900s that are 5 years old that I am interested in selling. I am happy to provide an audition. Please send me a PM if you are interested.
Would love to take an audition. Please PM me your details so we can coordinate for the same.

Wow that will be a cool build. Is this a separate setup or a change of mind from floor standers?

Check out with FM @sadik whose built a couple of speakers.

MaSh
Floorstander project will not change, that is for stereo. I moved my Dalis from the bedroom setup to surrounds of my HT so I am not having any speakers for my workstation/PC now. Thought why not dive into DIY. I have DIYed a lot of stuff so why not speakers!

I have my speakers for sale and I have now decided to sell the drivers separately. Do let me know if you are interested in the tweeters.

Thanks
What speakers are you selling? Please DM me the details.

MaSh

Hi

How much are you looking to sell for ?

MaSh

Nikhil

Staff member
Hi

*** Moderator Note ***
You are not allowed to sell or solicit sales on the forum except on the For Sale forum.
As a new member you need to have at least 30 posts before you can post on the Sale Forum.

@anirudhchandrashekar and @MaSh - please do not encourage this.

Samuel K

Hi Nikhil

Thanks for letting me know. I did check out the guidelines but did not see this particular rule.

anirudhchandrashekar

Any Tannoy Revolution XT8F owners in Bangalore?

Also looking at PSB speakers and Dynaudio now. Does anyone in Bangalore have a pair of PSBs or Dynes?