• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted Looking for a Powered Sub, AV Receiver and Centre Channel Speaker in budget

ifyoucare

Looking for a Used Powered Sub, AV Receiver and Centre Channel Speaker in budget.

Budget: Max 15k
Details: I have 2 Mirage Nanosat spare side speakers that I want to build a system for my living room. I have a Samsung 2013, 7500 series, Full HD TV that I want to amp up the sound. I know my budget is limited but I am convinced that usage is limited and that's the max budget I can go for.

It would be great if I can find a receiver that's got HDMI, and scope for future expansion.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Love4sound

Since usage is limited better go for a soundbar. 15 is very less and you can only get one of the mentioned product

MaSh

Looking for a Used Powered Sub, AV Receiver and Centre Channel Speaker in budget.

Budget: Max 15k
Details: I have 2 Mirage Nanosat spare side speakers that I want to build a system for my living room. I have a Samsung 2013, 7500 series, Full HD TV that I want to amp up the sound. I know my budget is limited but I am convinced that usage is limited and that's the max budget I can go for.

It would be great if I can find a receiver that's got HDMI, and scope for future expansion.
15k for all three or each?

You might get a centre channel speaker in that budget. However, getting a receiver for 15k would be an almost vintage with a question mark on its reliability. Sub, can't say.

I would suggest, look for a stereo amp in that budget and drive the speakers. This would give you a setup in my opinion.

MaSh

ifyoucare

Thanks for the replies.
I saw a combo of Boston acoustics and denon x2000 sell for 15k on OLX. That is pretty much what I was expecting.

I am fine even with a stereo amplifier.

efernand1

Thanks for the replies.
I saw a combo of Boston acoustics and denon x2000 sell for 15k on OLX. That is pretty much what I was expecting.

I am fine even with a stereo amplifier.
Audition and decide.....if it appeals to you in budget and performance go for it

Vinod.R

Watch out for OLX advertisements. Not all sellers are genuine. Many over state the condition of their products. If the price sounds too good to be true, then it is!
The way I would go it this. Get a good pair of stand mounters and a basic AVR to start with (used) on that budget. Then add on as funds become available.

ifyoucare

I see a YHT 299 HT in a Box available in one of the HT forums for 23k used rarely. Should I consider that even?

SPONSORED ADS

Love4sound

I see a YHT 299 HT in a Box available in one of the HT forums for 23k used rarely. Should I consider that even?
I have used it for 3 years and sold it to a friend for 17k. Its an excellent package. Supports dts HD, Dolby tru HD and also 4k pass through at 30HZ.

SPONSORED ADS