Looking for a technician in bengaluru for dac

SBalaji

I am looking for a technician in bengaluru, someone who uses genuine spares rather than chinese fakes (have had enough bad experiences im the past with a few famous techs) and has a good reputation to look into an old dac which which carries sentimental value.It was not being used and in now not working.

I am looking for a technician in bengaluru, someone who uses genuine spares rather than chinese fakes (have had enough bad experiences im the past with a few famous techs) and has a good reputation to look into an old dac which which carries sentimental value.It was not being used and in now not working.
Hi sbalaji if it's possible to share the few famous techs phone number , you mentioned that your post , I need tech's contact number , I have a CD player to repair , thank you

Which dac is that? It's very tough to repair dacs I think.

Try this place: https://www.justdial.com/Bangalore/...-Junior-College-Koramangala/080PF001713_BZDET

MaSh

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back