Looking for amp/in-amp to drive my Panasonic speaker

ajeetk

Hi FMs,

Need your help in bringing my Panasonic Music System SAVK700(same as youtube link) speaker back in life. Main unit has gone bad, speakers were sounding great. So I really dont want to throw the speakers and looking to bring it to life back.
For speaker power it was mentioned as 6 Ohm, Main unit claims to generate 4800w PMPO.

I tried olx if I can get some matching amp, but no success.

What I am looking is any one-unit system, which is capable of BT(optional)/USB playback/(CD/DVD/FM not required) and can deliver enough power to my speaker.
Budget is below 10-15k. Any pre-owned thing too is fine.

Attaching below main unit backpanel to give idea of power it delivers to speaker

backpanel.png

Hi FMs,

Need your help in bringing my Panasonic Music System SAVK700(same as youtube link) speaker back in life. Main unit has gone bad, speakers were sounding great. So I really dont want to throw the speakers and looking to bring it to life back.
For speaker power it was mentioned as 6 Ohm, Main unit claims to generate 4800w PMPO.

What I am looking is any one-unit system, which is capable of BT(optional)/USB playback/(CD/DVD/FM not required) and can deliver enough power to my speaker.

Attaching below main unit backpanel to give idea of power it delivers to speaker

View attachment 62280
Hi r you interested in made in Japan heavy duty Sony amplifier, # available in Bangalore, mint condition ,# no repair history

Hi FMs,

View attachment 62280

If looking for preowned, this one should work well

Other options available, please check online for specs etc and then audition before purchase, based on condition and working. negotiate.

All the best!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back