Looking for budget home theater

prashant80

Hi looking to get Denon x 14400 H.Is it worth to buy now in 2020 as its discontinued already.also plz suggest speakers for same

I have bought AVR X1400H a weeks before, waiting for Polk Signature S55/S35/S10 Speaker package. For me it is future proof with support for Dolby Atmos + DTS:X on audio side and DolbyVision/HDR/HLG passthrough on video side.

I believe it is value for money within my budget. If it satisfies all your requirement then you go ahead. In case if you do have better budget go ahead and buy newer version.

Like @swamytk said - if your budget allows go for a newer version for longevity as parts might be available longer. However, this is a more than capable AVR which should cover your AV needs for a long time to come!

I have bought AVR X1400H a weeks before, waiting for Polk Signature S55/S35/S10 Speaker package. For me it is future proof with support for Dolby Atmos + DTS:X on audio side and DolbyVision/HDR/HLG passthrough on video side.

I believe it is value for money within my budget. If it satisfies all your requirement then you go ahead. In case if you do have better budget go ahead and buy newer version.
thanks.Can you suggest budget tower speakers for same

FOR How much did you buy 1400 h

At worst case if they are unable to replace/repair the item under warranty most of the manufacturers resort to two options
i) Credit Note of some amount - You can use this to purchase any other product available of the same brand
ii) Cheque with refund amount - Money comes to your bank

So as long you have official warranty, you are pretty much covered.

Thanks swami ji .Got the denon 1400 and Pioneer speaker yesterday.Hooked up tower speaker only as i received late.but getting very low volume can you help on this

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back