Looking for dealers in Ahmedabad - Wharfedale, Norge, Marantz and NAD

mihird

I am looking for dealers of good stereo amplifier brands like Marantz, NAD, Norge and speakers like Wharfedale, Jamo in Ahemedabad area. I want to audition them as I am planning to buy a stereo system.

If anybody have any information where I can audition them, please help me.

(I am not from Ahmedabad but that's nearest big city where I can have auditions)

Hi Mihir,

In Ahmedabad there are few dealers who are in the field of HI-END Audio Video Products....
1) Loud & Clear (Wharfedale, Jami and i think He does NAD Also)
2) Neon Vision & Sound (Denon, Polk Audio, Dali, Dune)
3) Pavillion Electonics (Onkyo, Dune)
4) Theatre for U (Denon, Panasonic)
5) Vibrations (Wharfedale, Pioneer, Sony)
6) Rhythm Solution (Cambridge Audio)

Regards
Amit

I am looking for a good stereo amp+speaker. Not decided brand, want to audition them first.

No marantz showroom in ahbd?

For Marantz i dont have any idea....
Anyways, if you are interested i want to sell my Wharf Speakers....

Regards
Amit

Yes Exactly the same....
Yes i have purchase this year only 1 month back.....Actually i have purchased complete set
FS+Rear+Centre+SW150 Sub......
I dont wants to sell Sub as of now......

Yes Exactly the same....
Yes i have purchase this year only 1 month back.....Actually i have purchased complete set
FS+Rear+Centre+SW150 Sub......
I dont wants to sell Sub as of now......

1 month back? purchased new? I think it's discontinued since a while n I think even 9 series is also discontinued, 10 is current.

Yes correct...i have bought it since i got a good deal....and infact i was impressed by th SQ of the speakers also....
Any ways if you are interested than let me know....

Mihir even if the 8 series is discontinued you wont be disappointed by the SQ
For the price its really good. Have an audition and decide for yourself

Mihir even if the 8 series is discontinued you wont be disappointed by the SQ
For the price its really good. Have an audition and decide for yourself

Yes, I know. SQ is good for the price. But amit said he purchased last month so it was strange that it's still available in stores (if bought new).

Yes, I know. SQ is good for the price. But amit said he purchased last month so it was strange that it's still available in stores (if bought new).

Even I bought Diamond 8.2 10 months back. The distributor must have had some stock left
I think now its very difficult to get any diamond 8 series speakers from any distributor /. dealer
Anyways I doubt if stored well nothing can go wrong with the speakers

Forget everything about old or new. See the cosmetic condition and listen to your own cds. If the SQ impresses you and the price is OK, go for it

thanks amit.

it's a good deal indeed but unfortunately out of my budget :(

first i was looking for 5.1 but i realised my budget is not enough for 5.1 so moved to stereo setup.

my total budget is 30k, max 35k. so even if i get entry level receiver like harman kardon avr133 priced at 17k, speaker budget is less than 20k. also not sure that such entry level receiver would be able to drive this speaker efficiently or not.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back