• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted Looking for Epos Bookshelf Speaker

Castle Knight 2 Speakers

hifiramr

Hi Friends I am looking for Epos bookshelf speakers for my creek amp.If anybody have any Epos bookshelf speakers any model.Please let me know.........

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Kittu

Check for sale by owner section , our forum member srinisundar is selling his epos m5i.

hifiramr

I am not looking for new one.I am looking for used epos bookshelf speakers only so that I can get one within my budget.One of my friend got Epos m5 from Bangalore for 13k.

akhil7j

16k budget for Epos? Wow!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

M

mpw

Ratheesh,

Its is a misconception that creek pairs with ONLY Epos.

Please widen the net and include Monitor Audio or Rega speakers or even Quad.

Don't go (brand please go by sound.

Try and audition a few speakers and maybe you would be surprised at what you like. Take the amp with you.

It will be a rewarding experience.

Mpw

hifiramr

Thanks for your reply.I will look into other brands you mentioned here mainly the rega and monitor audio.

M

mpw

Keep in mind one thing.. what sound you like may differ from what you think you like ( at this stage ). So go out and audition with your amp.

In Kochi.. i am not sure how many dealers are there.. but Bangalore is an overnight journey and that could be fruitful visit.

If you are keen on Epos.. the Epos M5i could possible cut the cake for you but then its between you and the owner of the speaker. The Epos M series M12i and M5i and supposed to be very good speakers and probably you may consider that factor also.

Even if you go in for the Epos Epic 2 at 38K MRP ( normally 10% discount is given ) the pricing would come to about 34k approx.

Reference point in Bangalore are the Epos dealers and i suppose they have 1 last pair of M12i too for your consideration. The quoted MRP is 48k but since the M5i and M12i series are now discontinued you may negotiate accordingly.

BTW.. which creek amp have you got and where did u get it from ?

YMMV..

regards,
mpw

srinisundar

Thanks Mpw,,

I have quoted 70K for my Epos combo with Music hall CDP +amp for 70K and reduced to 65K.. I got split offer from members here for 32.5 for amp + CDP which is very very low so have to pass on the pending on speakers only.. I dont think so anybody can get for 65K for the package which is originally priced 1L above.

Regards

hifiramr

Thanks Mpw for your great information .I have got my creek from my friend its creek evo using it with mission m34i

hifiramr

Hi all great new at last I got Epos M5i for 15k from Delhi in a great condition with box pack and made in UK.Thanks for all your support.