Looking for info on this circuit.

chinoy

What I would like to do is just buy a pre-built module that adopts this tech.
Could also build the PCB and the circuit but just don't have the time.
Was wondering if any member could recommend any indian vendors who offer such a setup.

Right now its a tie between the 400 watt amp sold by Vasp and the 300 watt 2.1 setup sold by salcon.
Vasp has been most helpful as in his complete circuit diagram is shared with all technical info.
Getting any kind of tech info out of Salcon has proved futile.
My plan is to build a few amps based around the TDA7293 / LM3886 / and one 5200 / 1947 pair.
Then bench each and see which works best. All the amps will share one Toroidal transformer with 50-0-50 output.
Also need to figure out a good preamp and tone control board.
Reason for asking this on an Indian forum is because only people in India understand the limitation and difficulties of buying in India.
For the tone control need something which will allow Low / mid / high control. Right now its a tie between VASP / Inkocean / Salcon. Its a plus if it works with my Hitachi HT-350 turntable.
Im hoping somebody in India has been down this quest and can offer some tips and guidance. Once the amp is resolved I plan to start work on building some tower speakers with locally sourced drivers. Dooge is my front runner when they get some tweeters in stock.

Was wondering if any member could recommend any indian vendors who offer such a setup.

Right now its a tie between the 400 watt amp sold by Vasp and the 300 watt 2.1 setup sold by salcon.
Vasp has been most helpful as in his complete circuit diagram is shared with all technical info.
My plan is to build a few amps based around the TDA7293 / LM3886 / and one 5200 / 1947 pair.
Then bench each and see which works best. All the amps will share one Toroidal transformer with 50-0-50 output.
Reason for asking this on an Indian forum is because only people in India understand the limitation and difficulties of buying in India.
For the tone control need something which will allow Low / mid / high control. Right now its a tie between VASP / Inkocean / Salcon. Its a plus if it works with my Hitachi HT-350 turntable.
Im hoping somebody in India has been down this quest and can offer some tips and guidance. Once the amp is resolved I plan to start work on building some tower speakers with locally sourced drivers. Dooge is my front runner when they get some tweeters in stock.
Look up the site videorockola you can build then yourself or buy assembled ones online

Many of the circuits in the Delhi and Calcutta market were copies of the circuits from there

There is also the Rod Elliott P3A copy available if you want from YouTube sellers

Diycart 5 Tone 4 Way Dual NE5532ic Bass, Treble, Mid Pre amp Board for Home Audio, HiFi Audio https://amzn.eu/d/5pOH8Kq

This is sold on Amazon by salcon/diycart

Was interested in this due to the loudness control. But when i asked, got no reply whether loudness is controlled by a centre tap pot which are impossible to get or by a switch?

Diycart 5 Tone 4 Way Dual NE5532ic Bass, Treble, Mid Pre amp Board for Home Audio, HiFi Audio https://amzn.eu/d/5pOH8Kq

This is sold on Amazon by salcon/diycart

Was interested in this due to the loudness control. But when i asked, got no reply whether loudness is controlled by a centre tap pot which are impossible to get or by a switch?
The loudness is a switch.
That board has very low ratings. These are the 3 I am considering did not want to post links but as you have I will risk it.

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Option4: The word telephone bothers me. How does this differ from option 3?

Follow up. I purchased both the Salcon and the Vasp boards.
Modding the Vasp to give mid control also. So the comparison will be fair. Will post detailed review in a bit.
So far the Vasp looks to be the superior board.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back