looking for media player in Pune

avrodeo

A big Hello to everyone at HFV. Came accross this community and feel it is just the place for me to look for help.

What I need is names and phone numbers (if possible) of sellers of Media players in Pune. Specifically looking for WDTV Live. Other suggestions are welcome. Neither me nor my wife are too tech savvy so the player should be easy to use. Also required is a service center in India.

Looking to finalise and buy this week itself. Thanks in advance :signthankspin:

Hi,
You may try Sujata Computers at `Nal Stop' in Pune. Have seen him stocking WDTV.
regards,
sachin

Do check out Xtreamer as it is a better product to invest in comparison to WDTV LIVE. Difference being the streaming data through Wi fi and firmware upgrades..

You will be able to order Xtreamer Side Winder through Xtreamer.in (9700 including USB WiFi). But it is currently out of stock. :( Its just my opinion..

Check out AV Xellence in Dhole patil road for Xtreamer but it is 9500 without USB which is costly.
T : +91-20-2612-7000
M : + 91-98509-96782

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back